Reviews for Back To The Top
Allison Smith chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
WHAAT?

WTF?

This is so wrong...she has to be married to Jake... not someone else... you would have to be the most unsympathetic woman on the planet!

oh, and definitely keep going with this.
almostfantastic chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
You seem to have taken an interesting angle for the sequel. Bella and Jake not together? WHAT? Well, it seems that there was trouble in paradise during the 3-how ever long gap between the two stories. I'm really interested in where this is going. I hope you continue it this way! Hm...I wonder who the husband is. _
siddika chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I love it so far.
Caught In A Simple Game chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Oh seriously? Seriously? I definitely think this is going somewhere good. Keep it up.
Sisters Know Best chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
WOW! The sequel is up!

I had a suspicion that Jake was going to go to rehab from the little preview you gave us and now it just got confirmed. So this means that Jake and Iz broke up right?

I like it so far as long as in the end Jake and Iz end up together, I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Keep up the great work! You are one of my favourite authors on this site.

Update soon please!
citygrl chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
well i can't say i didn't see it coming out to be this way. something about a rock star with a regular average person just doesn't work. i don't know. maybe you can find a way to make it work;) though i'm slightly surprised she's married and i'm curious how much time has gone by and how they got where they are. i guess i'll just have to wait it out, yeah?
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44