Reviews for The Whole Damn Thing
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
FINISH PLEASE i think this story is going in a good direction
Mithee chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
omgomgomgomg! ADD OIL! MAKE IT FULL TANK! lol I so adore this Syd and Gels! It's sucky that you stopped writing this epically awesome story. T.T
SecretAgent99 chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Add oil! Haha, can't wait to find out if Syd and Evangeline are able to stay together, or if Keith is going to steal her away. Will be waiting!
Popcornluver chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
ah I'm confused. I'm just very confused. And the end made me even more confused. Gosh I don't think I've been this confused before. Can you explain what happened in this last chapter? I... I don't even know what I'm confused about.
young and the reckless chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
ADD OIL.

(? i didn't catch the reasoning, but it sounds nice)

The Notebook...not so tragic in the end, but a classic, nonetheless.

Gosh, i can't wait for an update. (Oh please let there be an update, and soon!)

:D

great, great job!
darkfaerie55 chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
Are you ever going to finish the story?

I really want to know what happens!
C.Z chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Must. Destroy. Violet eyes. I hate that guy! As always, I'm rooting for Syd. Ugh, Gels can be such a...hm. Update soon eh?
guardian-of-the-seven-sins chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
ok... i reviewed the first story, and my question was answered in the begining of this story...so you can disregard it! i like it! but i might suggest getting a beta-reader, you havevhad a few spelling,grammer,and wordmisplacement errors, i feel like a total meanie for pointing that out... add oil!
Hello chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
Can't be arsed to sign in (it is very very late, and I am getting up very very early) so anonymous it is.

I really don't like Evangeline. She gets on my nerves, and it's probably because I love Syd so much and she's hurt him 20 million times already.

But I love everyone else. Especially Reggie for some odd reason...

Anyway. Add oil ]
Boo chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
i've read both of your stories and I must say they are really good! pretty funny as well and I hope there will be less trouble in paradise. and that Evangeline will reduce her bitchy attitude to her boyfriend and be more gentle:)

nice stories, keep up the good work
Jaded Panic chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Woow I read this chapter like half a million years ago and for some reason never reviewed. O_o

I really loved it. *heart*

The little scene with Wendy like, "Don't do that! It makes me feel bad!" about Syd being all sweet to her made me smile.

Great job. :)
Chowdizzle chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Pretty Woman

Breakfast Club (kinda, in the end)

titanic

ghost

dirty dancing

dirty dancing: havana nights

great chapter! funny as always :)

add oil? ;)
Mushypork chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
add oil!

or is it Jai yo I can't spell it xD You're doing great :D

I watched ISWAK and was the exchange coupon date from Why Why Love? Ahh I love Tai dramas I don't watch a lot though _
asdf chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
poor syd-y baby.

evangeline better not hurt him!
Point Zero chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
Hey, it's me again! So, it looks like you're back, and the pop culture references are alive and well in chapter four, it seems. Which leads me to the question...

WERE YOU DEAD?

Sorry. Lol.

Uhm, ha. Bridget Jones Diary (Bridget and Mark) or Something's Gotta Give (with Harry and Erica). Both are the only chick flicks I can really stand. That and PS I love you. Lol. Yeah, I'm kinda metro.

Anyways, love your story...and for the love of GOD

ADD OIL!