Reviews for Ghostly Adulation
Melissa Norvell chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
Another wonderful chapter. I'm glad I finally gaught up on this. Things are definitely getting interesting.
Dancing Noodles chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
Lol, another twist to consider. Well, I'm upset that there's only four chapters to this story. I enjoyed it, and I think that if you updated I'd come back and read the next chapter.

Bravo!
Dancing Noodles chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Aww... that was so sad. April's like, bipolar, LOL. And Loki's stupid for not apologizing to April, stupid man pride, haha. What was up with the guys earlier on in the chapter? How did they know Loki before? And GASP, Loki's a killer? How tragic; April's a half-angel. I wonder if they'll be friends again next chapter.
Dancing Noodles chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
It's hard to pinpoint April and Loki during this chapter. April seems really nice, and Loki actually seems pretty docile this time around. I loved how he called her "child", which was cute as hell.

Haha...Loki's afraid of wolves. _
Dancing Noodles chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Well, I for one really enjoyed the first chapter. I'm a huge fan of vampires, but it was your title and summary that pulled me in from the beginning. I love how April seems so determined when it comes to Marius- ah, I mean, Master Marius, haha. She's really got it in for Loki. I love him, he's such a bitch but he's a bitch in a cool way.

By the way, how do you pronounce "Signore"? I've seen it in writing before, but I never really knew how to say it, lol. Marius is pretty cunning too, now that I go back and read the beginning. What's the deal with him and Loki?
Melissa Norvell chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
This is a very interesting and well-written story. One quick critique: Try not to use their names so often. Try to use things to describe the characters. Even saying 'the gir' would be a good change in flow.

Nonetheless, it was a good read. Do keep up the great work. Perhaps if you'd like, you could read my works sometime.