Reviews for It Takes One To Know One
kitty the pirate chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
i loved it!

Please write more soon
intenseapathy chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
"Somebody just needs to massage that boy's forehead with a brick." Hilarious!

Oh boy. I do remember reading the first two chapters a long time ago, and I fell in love with Sed. But that's only because I have a thing for witty smokers with piercings:P Call me crazy.

I'm glad you found this and updated it, because it has such interesting characters and situations and dialogue; I could go on.

Write more soon, I can't wait to read it:)
Missus Finkle chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Just adding you as one of my fave authors
Missus Finkle chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Amazing, update soon please !

~ Missus Finkle xx
Weirderest chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I love the writing.

I have a crush on Sed. :)

Bad, cocky, funny boys are hot.
Merissa chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Hey this story is well written. I can't wait to hear more. :) You have major talent in writing, but I have to ask. Is it really THAT necessary to include all those swear words? :S
sugarush7z chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Hahaha! This story is so funny! And yes Sed is a jerk but I must admit he is hot! hehe! Anyways, please update ASAP! I want to read MORE! :)
LightningStruckBlackDog chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
hmm, arent all hot guys complete assholes? it's how they make 'em.

BUT as you said, he's hot, so who cares? and oh,I think he likes her too.

anyway cant wait for the next chapter.. so UPDATE!
you're so postmodern chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
you're a funny kid. i like funny kids...they write nice. you write nice. mmhm. so i looked dicksmack in the dictionary and and and it had this picture...of you! nah...jk. it didn't really. anyways, entertaining chapter. i want to bang it for hours on end...uhm, jk again, lol. XD
phon chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
Great chapter. Sed sounds awful, but pretty so it's /almost/ okay x3 Update soon!
you're so postmodern chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
you know, i was listening to taking back sunday today...while i was showering actually...i love this song so i was intrigued by the title and well, also the first chapter. its very funny and well, i definitely relate with her on her hatred for seafood, lol. cant wait for more.
my-window chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Hi this is really good! Dont tell me its a hot brother...oh. Yeh dont tell me cuz i wanna know in the next chapter! Please please please write more. Update asap!

Cant wait!
Pyrgus chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
this sounds like it is gonna be really good. Can't wait for an update!

muchlove!

Pyrgusfinn
LightningStruckBlackDog chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
oh cliffie

gack

i like this...

UPDATE!
phon chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Great first chapter, very well written. I can't wait for the next chapter