Reviews for Showers
Of Sacred Fame chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
this is great, though the (4) seems...empty? Everything else is lovely, though. great imagery.
painting andromeda chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This was fun to read. The format- neat and organized makes it have character. I like your style.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Oh. Wow. I just don't even know what to say. Well, first I have to say, I'm not sure how I haven't read your work before, because I tend to go on sprees of finding the best authors on fictionpress, and I seem to have missed you somewhere along the way. This is amazing. YOU are amazing. I read the first "shower," and wow. "stars fit themselves around my eyes/skies map themselves between my fingers" - That is just gorgeous imagery, and the image! I just can't get over it. This is beautiful, and you are a wonderful author, I can tell, just from this one piece. I will definitely be reading more of your work in the future. Keep writing! :)
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
wrongly in love with verse 5 :...

c'est tellement... brief, wistful

i like muchly

a departure?

xx
kaylajac chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
the loose ties to history are what make this so, so damn good. a lot of poetry just feels too overwrought and introverted to me, but with connections to actual events from the past, it makes this seem grounded and real. i love it.
i'll ask the stars above chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
ohWOW. i love 1, it's magical, such a strong yet hesitant presence. mygod.
concerto49 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I liked the stand-out numbering. It wasn't what I expected, but it was cool. Many things does seem to happen. Anyhow.