Reviews for Synthetic Emotions
SuddenlySunday chapter 21 . 1/5/2015
Poor Noel, I hope that Ashara will notice her one day. I really like her character and she's high up on my favorites list. I hope that you will come back to this story sometime, because I really, really love it and think it's full of possibilities.
SuddenlySunday chapter 20 . 1/5/2015
I've been super excited about these chapters, and I really love the aspect of a robotic tournament. Your fight scenes are still awesome.
SuddenlySunday chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
Yes, a tournament! This is going to be so awesome!
SuddenlySunday chapter 18 . 1/5/2015
Kumoigi is so awesome! I really love her as a character and she's probably my favorite syntacom besides Tetsumaru.
SuddenlySunday chapter 17 . 1/5/2015
So...Mariko has killed people? Oh crap! How? Why? I really want to know!
SuddenlySunday chapter 16 . 1/5/2015
Asagi and Mariko are definitely my main ship in this story. I want them to get together so much.
SuddenlySunday chapter 15 . 1/5/2015
The twins are awesome characters, and I'm glad that you finally made a chapter that was just for them. I really love them and they are some of my favorite characters so far.
SuddenlySunday chapter 14 . 1/5/2015
You should be discouraged. You have amazing writing! This is just an old story, besides look at stuff like Obake and Tides of War and you'll see how far you've come. You're an awesome story teller.

This chapter was great, and I wonder what Aroura is going to say in private without Eros.
SuddenlySunday chapter 13 . 1/5/2015
I don't think this chapter is boring. It's actually interesting to learn about.
SuddenlySunday chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
This chapter was hilarious! I'm still laughing at everyone thinking that they are incest with each other. So far, I really love this little story.
SuddenlySunday chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
Poor Himemari. I feel so bad for her. She's such a sad character.
SuddenlySunday chapter 10 . 1/5/2015
Asagi must be really strong, or at least that's what I get from everything that's been said. It makes me wonder how he'd do against some of the Syntacoms. I think he's really such an interesting character and Susumu is as well. Susumu is very mysterious and quiet. I want to learn more about him.
SuddenlySunday chapter 9 . 1/5/2015
You now, I really am starting to ship Mariko and Asagi by now.
SuddenlySunday chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
That fight was amazing. I really love this chapter, and I see you're getting better with your description. I'm really happy for you. There are a few spelling errors in here, but with some tender loving care those can be fixed. Awesome chapter and awesome story.
SuddenlySunday chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
Asagi is a beast in battle. I want to see how this fight turns out.
375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »