Reviews for The Adventure Portal
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
Hi there! I really enjoyed your story, and it did have a few twists, that although need a bit of polishing to be made clearer, really made it an exciting read. Things got a little confusing when she went on the quest, and there are a lot of things you should try clarifying, like the bond, and what happened with Fort and Frederic's supposed brother?
It could be interesting seeing how their relationship develops, and what role the Adventure Portal will play in their lives and relationship, but I understand if you'd want to stop there. Sometimes it's best to stop while you're ahead, and not potentially ruin an amazing story.
All in all, a great read with some untied knots and an intriguing plot, as well as creative idea.
Good luck with your writing :)
OnikoKuroshio chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
This was an AMAZING story! Though, I do wish there was a sequal. Only because I am very curious about what happens afterwards. In their lives and stuff. But the ending was very good I am SO gald they get their happily ever after! Thank you for the story! It was VERY good!
Insanity Fuels My Imagination chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
That is the most amazing story i have read on FictionPress, and possibly the best I've read on the internet. I think the ending was brilliant- he was real, and not just a character in the game/robot.
Ihnldy chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
AWESOME! I LOVED THIS STORY! :) :)
Your Execution chapter 9 . 2/23/2010
Kyaa the end was so good I LOVE it :)
Arvael chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
I have too much thought and feeling after reading your story to review properly (though I guess this is good as much as leaving a detailed message about how I enjoyed it).

It's a wonderful story, I do hope you'll write more - long and interesting stories as this :) It was really an adventure and I must say, I loved the ending! The last chapter had me speechless (as I mentioned above) and just... it was a perfect ending, if I may say so.

Wish you lots of inspiration and thank you for this amazing story!
Jenny7332 chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
I absolutely loved it! :) It was wonderful adn enthralling and i love the ending . One thing though, you seemed to forget about the existance of fort :/ and i was wondering what happened to him. Overall a very very very lovely and satisfying story :)
MaskedNightingale chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Wow! Great twist at the end!
MaskedNightingale chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That would be neat.
Tirzah Rhian chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
! just read entire story this night.

WE HAVE TO TALK!

~a chocolatey tear
gingersnap2541 chapter 9 . 5/24/2008
I just finished reading your story and I have to say that I fell in love with it. It was such a creative and new idea. I really hope you think about writing a sequal. It would be amazing to hear more about your story.
Silent-violin chapter 9 . 8/22/2007
...I really wish you could do a wee bit more? ...nya? pwease?
Oranges and Apples Unite chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
What an awesome story! It had me sitting at the edge of my seat at some points. Keep up the good work please!