Reviews for never, neverland
ginger88 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Beautiful!
aria's melody chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
lovelovelove this; tinker belle is awesome :)
english summer rain chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
damn, i'm a sucker for peter pan fics. can't say much, i'm afraid after i judge this with words, i'll bring it down to a level that it doesn't deserve. i'm just going to appreciate it's beautiful simplicity (oops, it just slipped :O). love this so much.
Alicia Marianne chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
i love how you take something as innocent as peter pan and tinkerbell and turn it into something so heart-breaking.
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
And it's just amazing how you take so many out-of-nowhere subjects and make them relate to everyday things, so amazing.
Hometown Stories chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I really liked this a lot. I'm sorry I can't say anything more insightful, but I found the way you did the divisions and enjambment very effective.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
wow... reminds me of that movie, hook? tinkerbelle had feelings for peter afterall. but this poem was truly elegant. good job

keep writing
Prevaricate chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
such a classic tragic romance. if only it didn't happen so often.

you know, I always read your stuff, and I'm always too lazy to log in and review. I've got to be more ambitious.
kaylajac chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
oh, god. i'm a sucker for peter pan stories. what can i say.

i think that splitting the poem's stanzas up with actual numerals works well for this, otherwise it might feel jumpy. also, given that tinkerbelle is generally characterized as 'sassy bitch, lol' to see her being more tender is also nice.

although am i getting too attached to a character that more or less belongs to disney now? i don't know. but this was good.
flights.of.fantasy chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
never did like tinkerbell so much, but peter pan was the love.i guess he really never wanted to grow up, still stagnant as that hopelessly cruel boy.
Not Quite Dry Eyed chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I like this a lot, it's a cute new twist on the old story. I always thought Peter should be with Tink, not that stupid Wendy girl! Great job on this. Keep writing forever and always. Please R&R me sometime

Not Quite Dry Eyed
girl- reinvented chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
delicious.

that's the only word for this.
i'll ask the stars above chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
neverland boys && wonderland girls. we were never meant for love. i love this.
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Great i like the twist on the peter pan characters in a sort of abstracted way. The imagery and language was amazing.
Sekhmet Johnson chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
'i.

but when the stitches of his shadow snap, peter can't

catch hold again to save his life. dripping silver

shreds of self he turns, and his jaw is weak.

he reaches. he says, "please."

and oh! tinkerbelle always did have a soft spot

for lost boys.'

Oh, my.

I always did love Peter Pan. Best hero ever 3

Tinkerbell, not so much. The Disney depiction of her annoyed the hell out of me

But this is brilliant. I never saw tinkerbell[e?] this way.

This poem is the pixie's redemption! Fantastic stuff.