Reviews for Blood Kisses
Guest chapter 30 . 4/6
This was soo amazing I'd love to read more? Will you continue this? It was full of excitement most parts of th
damien blackmore chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
this is my actual name and this is what i get for googling my name and i just love this! i want to read more and more! i just love it!
Shadow Ravon chapter 30 . 3/4/2012
wow thats great . one of the best that I've read.
Shadow Ravon chapter 18 . 2/29/2012
wow when I'm reading your story it makes me feel as though I'm reading a real in my hands book . Thats a great gift that your lucky to have . So thank you for writing with that gift and i hope you continue . :)
Shadow Ravon chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Itachi nice and on i like him to.
Shadow Ravon chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
NICE
Aradia Cloud chapter 30 . 1/11/2010
What. The. Hell.
Aradia Cloud chapter 18 . 1/11/2010
Poor Adrian. My tear ducts are producing vast amounts of water right now. Why'd you have to kill him?
Aradia Cloud chapter 17 . 1/11/2010
Oh, shoot. Adrian. Shoot.
Aradia Cloud chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
Wow. So... Damien's an all powerful vamp, huh? Who woulda thought?
Aradia Cloud chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Whoo! Itachi Uchiha. Now you're talkin my language.
Lildreamer's handguide chapter 18 . 12/3/2009

ADRIAN! I HATE ALEX(Not really) I HATE VIVIENE! BITCH! ASS! PONTIANAK(Banshee/vampire)! NO ADRIAN DONT DIE! IF REESE DOESNT WANT YOU ILL TAKE YOU ! COME BACK! LIVE GOD DAMN IT LIVE! EVEN IF YOU ARE A ZOMBIE/VAMPIRE/WITCH/WARLOCK/BUTTERFLY/ ALL OF THE ABOVE!

ADRIAN! NO

(Im sorry for being dramatic. I just loved him! I never had a NICE older brother!)
Lildreamer's handguide chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I ADORE IT!
ph34r7h33vil chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT THIS STORY WAS NOT JUST A NORMAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY! I KNEW IT!

sorry i tend to get quite excited over small things. lol.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAH
somepenname chapter 30 . 4/12/2009
Fantastic. These last two chapters have been very bright and happy! Like sunshine and rainbows! Amazing.
227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »