Reviews for Bitter
Mizu no Sabaku chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I don't know who this Skyler person is, but he's wrong. You wouldn't be doing ME a favor if you stopped writing, because you are really a beautiful writer!
PainKiller chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Don't you dare listen to Skyler and stop writing. You have an amazing grasp of how to write emotionally. Keep writing.

-PainKiller
Skyler chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Deb just stop writing and do everyone a favor.
RobbyMVB chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
This truely horrifies me. A real masterpiece. The lines 'I can feel it writhing / Turning, yearning, crying / Prying at my flesh and skin / But I cannot give in' sound like the chorus for an awesome song. And they are the start of a beautifully tragic poem. This is one of the few things I've ever read that's so good that I DON'T want you to write anymore . . . Depressing. *curls up by the fire to drink hot cocoa and read comic books*
Tsarmina chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Great word-play (as one of my teachers said, verbs do so much more than adjectives-the first three lines are the most powerful because of this)! I enjoyed it!
Sporker Man about to sign in chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
wow...that's kinda freaky. I'm cowering in my boots. help me! I can only think of one word to descibe it, and that's bitter. good poetry though