Reviews for Cats' Eyes
R. Ficst chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
D: No more! And last updated in 2007!

I dearly hope you come back to this. I have no clue where this is going, but am deeply intrigued. Love your writing!
ardentsnow chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I adore Zach — please finish this story!
iNKFiSHY chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
I read the first one (forgotten it's name sorry) and the three chapters you have so far of this one in the space of about 2 hours (I know this because I was watching the World Cup - Greece vs Argentina, if you were interested...okay, I wasn't watching, I was supposed to be, but this distracted me whilst I was waiting for it to start and then I kind of forgot that I was watching it and only really glanced up when the commentator got excited). I have to say that's the best 2 hours I've ever spent not sleeping at this ridiculous time of morning. These two stories (well, the last one and this one SO FAR) are superbly written. The characters are done beautifully, and maintained throughout - something most authors tend to suck at. The plot line is amazing, I'm not sure if you planned it out before hand or just let it take you where it took you, but I found it AMAZING. It wasn't rushed AT ALL and it was really, really clever. I'm sorry, I lost my train of thought, Argentina just scored again...oh yeah, plot. I liked the double plot line. I hate stories that wind up with a single plot line because the author didn't like the authors (cough twilight cough) so I liked how the plot line of Dani and Jake and Max etc all came through it. You built your characters up and incorporated them into the plot line instead of just using them as props. I'm probably just telling you stuff you already know so I'm gonna shut up haha but I REALLY liked this. I read some stuff on your other username (Zebbie) and I rather love THAT too, although I think I might have favourite/story alerted it under MY other username. Just assume one of them is me haha yeah, right I was shutting up. Post more soon? So I can waste more time reading instead of actually doing what I stayed up for? :P
Imagine91 chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Oh I just love this... I see you haven't written in a couple years but I do hope that you'll continue! Wonderful!
Katy chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Wow, I read "In Plain Site" yesterday and read this story this morning. These are fantastic! Update soon?
wilko4523 chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
wow this is really gd, just finished readiong the first one and loved it, when did kim become so sadistic though-killinga whole load of cats doesn't really seem her style

but then i suppose they have both changed ater 5 years

lookin forward to update

wilko

x
D.H. L'Orange chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
i really liked your first story, and this looks to be good as well! updates plz!

: )

DH
Mewenn chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
No more? Me sad.
Lalaith7 chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
I'm just so excited to be reading your work again. Something about it just fascinates me. It's interesting to see it all in the same POV this time.
Lalaith7 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
*squeals* I'm so excited, here I had almost forgotten that you promised a sequel when I check up on it to see you've already begun. Thank you!
Liviania chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
Ooh, interesting series. Kim's fantastic - she not faux-tortured dark. She's an actual blend of good and bad. And Zach's wonderfully capable and intelligent. I hope the next chapter comes soon!

Livi
Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
great chapter! i was very excited when i got the email that you'd updated! ) can't wait to read more!
mandrake-o chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
Ooh a cat named Blinkie. The plot thickeneth, and I just want more story. So write it and post it soon, thanks.

) Mandraco.
Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
Hey! Awesome chapter! You're so good at spacing things out so that they're still interesting, but the story doesn't fly out of control and finish in, like, three chapters! I wish I could do that... lol. But yeah- I can't wait to read what happens next! Poor Zach... Oh and by the way- thank you very much for reviewing my latest chapter of Alex! (If you have any ideas for what could happen next, please let me know...)

Katrina Zeffirelli
mandrake-o chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
There is no easy way out. Otherwise this fic would be ending in a chapter or two and somehow I don't think that's going to happen. I'd be worried that whatever pill that is would mess with my brain.

Also, when Zach plays the game what happens when he reaches 0? Does he explode? Does everyone else spontaneously combust?

If Kim's actually been watching him that's kind of creepy.

) Mandraco.