Reviews for same old song and dance
felicia13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
It's true. I'd rather fancy myself a poet than much other things. They say girls just want to have fun, but I think it's the procession of falling, rising, sinking, floating, clinging to one-last breath poets that have the most fun.

I like the mocking style of this. It's nice because people don't want to go there, for whatever reason.

Nicely done.

Felicia.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Hmm, was someone inspired by someone else's writing style? Haha, I'm just kidding, but if you were inspired by me, I'm flattered. :) I love this style of writing, and that's why I write using it so often. I think it's great how you took something like an Aerosmith song and thought about it enough to turn it into a poem. It's the things like that that really make poetry fun. I'm not sure how well your sandwich idea worked, but I think it just needs some rewording. The last line is classic, though. It's hard to write songs, it really is. Keep writing! :)
KinkajouOfLight chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Amusing and well writen :)

Its deep enough to catch interest but not so much that you get caught up in mingled ideas. I like it. Very nice.

-KOL