Reviews for Ice Cream
UrFaveFreek chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
A ghost lives in my house. I can't see him but he annoys the crap out of me. He bangs on my ceiling and creaks the floorbords. He's making me more paranoid than I was. I talk to him when I'm bored. Sort of like talking to your dog or a diary. You know they will never tell. Any ways he's 14 and his name is Aaron! He died skateboarding two years ago. He lives in my house cuz he feels like it! But I am so NOT CRAZY. Love this story. I'm going to shut up now before I scare you.
themacreapennyusoh chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
oh wow... love the ending! please continue, i'll give you a cyber-hug! XD please review my stories!
smellgoody chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
man! melissa you're great!
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I've never really understood how some people can be so sure that ghosts and such don't exist.

Good story. The ending was a little predictable, to me at least, but still good.
icebladechic16 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
oh good ending. i think you could expand this a bit more, it seems a bit short for that kind of twist at the end. play around with it! i'd love to read what you come up with.
lips and lashes chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Omigawd! It was like... omigawd! I think it hit me around the time her face showed no emotion. .

I really like the way you ended it. :3 So does that mean she wasn't in the ice cream shop at all to begin with? o.o
gangrene chapter 1 . 2/10/2008

Oh Jesus.

I really did NOT expect that ending. Wow.

Yeah, okay. I'm good now. That was absolutely grand. Good plot, good technique, only a very small amount of grammatical errors(but they didn't detract from the story, so I won't bore you with listing them), and a GREAT ending.

On the plot... I've seen this sort of thing before, and usually, it's fairly predictable. You can see the ending by the time you hit halfway through. This -wasn't- predictable. And I love that. You had me thinking Logan and Callie were offkilter, not Kate.

And the perfectly innocuous title just makes me giggle.

Thanks for the good read. ;P
Christy Leigh Stewart chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Even though it's about ice cream...It's still sad... You did a good job with this one too. I like your food stories lol
Silver Brook chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
aw...that was kinda sad...but it was a good story
Hoodwynk chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
God, I love this one. The ending, of course. It reminds me of the short story The Open Window. It isn't as boring as its title.
the world is my canvas chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
i forgot my password :-/

Wow, that was amazing. I actually feel like crying right now. **reads story again** Waahh!
Victoria Barlow chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Wow! That was absolutely great! I was half expecting something like that, but it still surprised me when it happened. Wow. Wonderful story. Keep it up!
AuraBorealis chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
oh my god. that was very strange. not a twist that was suspected, i thought she was going to commit suicide. so she was dead and Kate was seeing things. that was very good. like a horror story in some ways. keep writing. that really struck a bell in me
Celery Slut aka you-know-who chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Oh, wow, good twisty. I'm kinda confused though; she didn't realize her sister (and her mom, apparently, for that matter) been in a car accident? I'd have liked some mention of, like, the ice cream being a treat to make up for her previous scare, or have it on like a TV in the icecream parlor that she was the victim of a hit and run at one p.m. that day and have the narrator glance up at the clock earlier in the story to show it was later than that. Or something. You get where I'm going with this, right? *remembers her habit of babbling incoherently* Anyway, other than that I like it, it was good. Just a pinch of constructive critism!
Scarlette Jane Catherine chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Good story. Interesting concept, well written, but a bit predictable.