Reviews for free our speech
siphoned afterglow chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
you pretty much blew me away with this one as well. this is amazing. i like the ending the best.

i really like your work
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Perfect. That's the only thing I can think of. Perfect.
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
i really liked it, lots of big words, which makes it sound perfesional, and i liked this line: after all, we're all starving artists

and starvation.

good job.
this is britt chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
i may be imaginary but i read

and i talk.

so many great statements in here.

i'll meet you where the wind is cold

the ground is saturated with ash and

fragments of the structure still stand

tell me nothing worth mentioning ever happened here

where they played music

the hardest music in the world to hear.

one of your best works, ever, I think. you really are a graet poet. thanks for all your support- it means a lot, and especially from someone with as much talent as you.
TylerB chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Alot of this sounds like ranting, which is the same feeling I got when I read a couple of your other poems. This isn't necessarily a bad thing though.

I don't really understand some what you're talking about here but they all sound like very valid points. The first part about people pressing questionable opinions on their offspring was very interesting, but the end of the piece was sort of a let down. The flow was pretty even thoughout though. Overall a good read!
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Great poem. The ending line was my favorite.

Thanks for your review of my story "Consequences of a Happy Ending". I really appreciate it.

Twilight Starr
Lisa Martens chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
fav part -

"after all, we're all starving artists

and starvation."

so true!

- Lisa
herpius derpius7 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
"...where they played music

the hardest music in the world to hear.

go ahead.

I Dare You.

after all, we're all starving artists"

that was my favorite part.

"Amen" (as the reviewer below me put) really only seems to be the only word to neatly sum up my feelings on your poem. :)
Dusty Windowsills chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Amen!
average.snarker chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I actually liked this, which surprised me. I expected the same 'zomg! We need to be all riot-y(Which, by the way, is not a word)' Poem that I see far too often. Keep up the good work.

Cynically Yours

T.F.O.

The Furtive Oubliette
HenneyBuggyBand chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
"too young to know and too old to care" favorite line. amazing.

there are some parts that i i think are ahaky, but i love the whole thing in general.
Whitecoyote chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I liked it alot. I could definitely feel there was anger behind it. The passion behind it was evident throughout the whole thing. And I guess passion is a much better word for it than anger. I think it was very well written. It isn't often that I come across a passionate, well-written poem.

I loved this: "I Dare You.

after all, we're all starving artists

and starvation.

tell me there's an age requirement on the truth

that one day this will be easy to listen to

and accept

that one day this will make sense."

Heck, I may even save this poem, I liked it so much. With your permission of course. Thank you for submitting this, again a wonderful piece