Reviews for To Stay Below The Sea
GraceSaader chapter 2 . 1/24
nice
Weirdom chapter 26 . 1/23
I'll have you know that I read this entire story in one sitting (well, with a couple of breaks in between, unfortunately, I can't sit still long enough for this entire series) and I was about to start SCREAMING at the beginning there for a second. I seriously thought you killed Eiden off! I was going to be soooooo mad... After ALL the time I read your story today, and it wasn't going to end HAPPILY? But then I realized he was still alive and I forgave you. )

But even if you did kill him off, it was still an awesome story. I would have been very angry, but it definitely would not have been a waste of time. And I'm happy about the witch. I actually have this story in my head about all the disney villains, turning them into misguided men and women who were being manipulated by a bigger, badder villain. You see, I have kind of a soft spot for women who aren't "conventionally" beautiful but who still want love. I'm definitely a plus-sized woman, and it makes me angry that so many people are stereotyping them in bad ways in movies and stories. I like to write, even though I don't have anything up, and I'm hoping that if I ever become an awesome writer, I'll be famous for having big women as my heroines instead of these "Oh, she was the most beautiful in all the land" type thing. You made yours different however, so I still liked it. Anyway, maybe I'll actually end up starting to write something. I've been try to write fanfiction for so long that it will be interesting to try to actually create all my characters from scratch. Not to mention that I still need to iron out all the plot details. I have so many related plotlines and events that I like but I have to determine what to use and what will be out of place, etc.

Anyway, I ramble a lot. I really liked your story a lot! Maybe after I go to bed I'll check out your other ones too. Totally going on my favorite story and author list. XD

Talk to you later!
Keliza chapter 26 . 10/24/2013
Love this story! Yikes! You are amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Dominique Diane chapter 26 . 6/23/2013
I think I always started writing reviews with something like "Oh, God! I loved your story and congratulations! I swear I cried like you have no idea", but I guess you should know that yes, I cried until midnight thinking about the story, how it developed and how the characters changed with the time, that when Eiden was stabbed, I died a little even if he was just a fictional character from a story and that Arisa was so stubborn but still had a warm heart, making me smile every so often. That I hated the King and Alexandria a lot, how the story was so alike to Little Mermaid I was surprised. I wish there would be more stories like this one, full of love, adventure and drama.
I thank you for writing such a wonderful story,
Regards,
Diane.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/31/2013
When the hell will you let them have their happily ever after ?Lkdmvalkjd
Secrets chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
WTF?! Okay, I only have 2 explanations for this
1: the queen is possessed by the sorceress, i mean think about it. Why would the queen want the trident so much? Or why would she suddenly become such a grade A bitch right after the sorceress found out the the trident is above land?

2: the queen is a just an evil, conniving little bitch.

Yeah, I think the 1st one is more plausible.

And about Emily ...well do I really need to explain?
Amme Lockheart chapter 26 . 4/16/2013
I honestly read this all day long and couldn't stop because it was that good.
I'm doing my own little mermaid version but I doubt mine could top yours. I really think you should publish this someday. afterall, the original version doesn't have a copyright anymore. :)
ant0006 chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
This is great, but can I just say - Eiden. Is giving me the shits. His whole doormat manner just annoys me.

But in all other ways this is a great story, and I love it :)
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 26 . 3/1/2013
EEEEEKKKK! I was looking for mermaid stories here and I found this one and it is the best mermaid story I have ever read! It is amazing! You are amazing! I LOVE it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
am i the only one who thinks that its trident,not triton(isnt he poseidons son in greek mythology?)
Wickedforlife chapter 26 . 2/28/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG FIYERO FIYERO YERO YERO!
Wickedforlife chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
lol, I love her too. She totally is like the bratty girls at high school. That's the problem, they seem so nice and somehow make you look like the paraniod jealous one.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
i love it
theDollophead chapter 26 . 1/9/2013
Love this lol :)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
Oooo! Awesome! I love this story! Eek! The ending was amazing, a real psyche out. This was well written and thought out.
Arisa and Eidan were so cute! And I like Alexandria's character, she was quite a complex and interesting antogonist. There aren't many antagonists like her on this site, well not thelat I've seen.
Oh, and just so you know, sometime in the last chapter, you wrote 'Arias' instead of 'Arisa'.
558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »