Reviews for To Stay Below The Sea
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
I feel so bad for the both of them, and a little more for Arisa since Emily is back now.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 12 . 7/20/2009
I really want them to be together someway or somehow, but I don't know if that's going to happen.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
Great chapter, really cute and I checked out that song, it was sweet sounding. I like where it left off and I was so frustrated that they weren't talking about wanting to stay and everything, so it was a relief that he just told her, "Please, don't go." I thought that was really cute!

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 10 . 7/20/2009
That sucks, if Arisa goes back to the ocean she'll die. The sorceress is so mischievous and devious.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
Oh wow, I was expecting Eiden to start liking Arisa first. They are so cute!

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
I liked this chapter and thought it was really cute. Do mermaids really have babies by kissing or is it something you came up with?

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
Oh wow, I was in utter shock when Eiden said that Ian was married to Lena. I didn't see that coming, boy was I wrong.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Another awesome chapter. I think Ian likes Arisa, but I'm not quite sure since he's pushing Eiden on her.
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
Great chapter! Why don't the other mermaids like Arisa? And why doesn't her dad hook up with one of the other mermaids?

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Arisa is funny, and Ian is sweet.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I like the differences in the story from the actual movie, they're interesting.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Oh wow, I like how Arisa and Eiden met. That was odd, but cute.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I love 'The Little Mermaid', and the first chapter was really interesting. Off to read the next chapter.

chic rebel chapter 26 . 7/14/2009
it's really cute. :)
eliminadoporquebla chapter 26 . 7/12/2009
Your story is awesome. I really enjoyed reading it

YOU are awesome! :D