Reviews for To Stay Below The Sea
ant0006 chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
This is great, but can I just say - Eiden. Is giving me the shits. His whole doormat manner just annoys me.

But in all other ways this is a great story, and I love it :)
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 26 . 3/1/2013
EEEEEKKKK! I was looking for mermaid stories here and I found this one and it is the best mermaid story I have ever read! It is amazing! You are amazing! I LOVE it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
am i the only one who thinks that its trident,not triton(isnt he poseidons son in greek mythology?)
Wickedforlife chapter 26 . 2/28/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG FIYERO FIYERO YERO YERO!
Wickedforlife chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
lol, I love her too. She totally is like the bratty girls at high school. That's the problem, they seem so nice and somehow make you look like the paraniod jealous one.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
i love it
theDollophead chapter 26 . 1/9/2013
Love this lol :)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
Oooo! Awesome! I love this story! Eek! The ending was amazing, a real psyche out. This was well written and thought out.
Arisa and Eidan were so cute! And I like Alexandria's character, she was quite a complex and interesting antogonist. There aren't many antagonists like her on this site, well not thelat I've seen.
Oh, and just so you know, sometime in the last chapter, you wrote 'Arias' instead of 'Arisa'.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 26 . 12/1/2012
Finally finished this wonderful piece of work! I truly hope you never stop writing. You have such a knack for it. :)
3rd Bookworm chapter 26 . 11/6/2012
Such an awesome story
ShineX chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Why is she working so hard? If you're going the 'torture her till she stops' route you probably should have more fun with it :/
ShineX chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
hmmm, I can't see someone with her personality not just leaving at this point.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
Oh crap! It's going to get much worse from here...
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Whoa! Didn't see that coming! Very romantic :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 10/23/2012