Reviews for To Stay Below The Sea
Dances-With-Pen chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I really like how you told this story. Its so interesting, like a darker Little Mermaid. Two Thumbs up!
earlkgm chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
good chapter. was the human that turned in to a mermaid first a human princess or not? if she was, wouldn't that mean the prince and her related?
earlkgm chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
good prologue, some parts of it made me a little confused but other han that...it's still good.
lyradaisical chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
That was a great chapter. I love Arisa's attitude and that prince seems like such... a dork XD

And ew that king is creepy...
C. Aleshi chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I love your idea - its definitely fresh from normal fictions around here!

I'm guessing the voice is the Sorceress of the Sea... _

UPDATE SOON!
xoxluurve chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Very interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I've been following up with your recently completed story and I loved that one to bits; this one should be no different. (: Your writing style is very easy to read and the way you play up your plot with the characters and detailed (but not overly done) descriptions of what's happening flows, making you want more and more.

Eh . . . I'm confused at one part though. Okay, so that human girl turned mermaid had two girls. In your version, do the female mermaids somehow sprout babies . . . out of no where? You know, since she hated the King to begin with. And then later it said that the King fell in love with every descendant, but wouldn't that be like falling in love with your own daughter, granddaughter, great-granddaughter, ecetera? Yeaah, that's the only thing I'm confused about, but other than that, I love the prologue! Keep it coming, yeaah?

- xoxluurve
Tigerlillium chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Great Prologe! Can't wait to see what'll happen next.
Just-Connie chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
this sounds really good, can't wait for your update!
FuyuSarah chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Cool. Nice prologue. I'm wondering why you said it's a spin-off of the little mermaid, though. It's kind of the opposite, to me...

Or maybe I just didn't get it. Ahehe. Sorry.

A~nyway. Update soon!
happilynuts chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
O first reviewer LOL. haha just wanted to say it sounds MAD and please write more! haha D
lyradaisical chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
It's off to a great start. I just finished reading about Kyushin and Miori and I got another email for this story :D

I'm sad that you won't be writing Manga fics anymore. Although, I was wondering why not just keep one pen-name and have all your stories in one place. I've tried having two accounts for different genres, and it was a pain. Then I stupidly realized that if I wanted to ever start anew, I'd just change my username... lmao

ack... sorry, getting off topic. great job on this new story. I wish you the best of luck.
566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38