Reviews for Beneath the Mask
0astrofox0 chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
MOAR
AlexRider I am a flyer chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
Update please I love this story it is so nice
Bookworm0912 chapter 14 . 12/4/2010
Hey, Im just here to ask you to please continue this story as soon as you can. You are one out of my 3 favorite authors, you, All over you, jennyt82. I've been waiting for a long time actually, for the next chapter to come up. I understand that everyone leads different lives, some busy and some lazy. For you, it is probably one of the busier ones. But I ask you to end your hiatus as soon as possible because I need your stories like a dying man in need of thirst. Lol. Ive been up on your profile once every 2 days for a while now to check if you have continued writing. Well anyway, your stories are amazing. And when you start writing again, please continue Raven's Will as well. I'll love to keep up to date with Jett. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

From, one of your biggest fans.!

P.S. If you haven't yet read Wife, by Second not best, I suggest that you read it as it is such a good story, one-shot.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 14 . 4/13/2009
This is really good, as usual! :) I can't wait for the next update.
Iccle Fairy chapter 14 . 7/2/2008
oh getting very exciting! hopefully you can do two stories at once? ;p keep it up!
Iccle Fairy chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
oh brilliant chapter Jay! I just love the way you express emotions and be so descriptive through a character's thoughts! very impressed! felt a feeling of pride well up in me during sai's speech! go cliff tribe! heehee! time to kick some butt! ;) fran *
Iccle Fairy chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
sorry its taken me so long to read this! your new chapter gave me a kick start! very exciting chapter!
maru chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
OMG! I nearly cry!

I LOVE this storyy!

Please update the next chapter!

I'm dying heree! X3

anyway, you're a great writer, and I love Sai!

My favorite characterr ever!

You will continue the story right? *threatens with knife at hand*

Jk. but, really, I will be waiting for the next chapter!

Lovee ya and Sai! X3

buhh biie
Mr.M7 chapter 12 . 3/15/2008
Oh, Snappers! Giving shock and a little cutesy Sai Kaymy moment. Very nice!
Dachande663-ff chapter 12 . 3/15/2008
Even though I've been enjoying I Am A Flyer, I've missed this story. A brilliant chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next. Please keep on updating, this is a great story.
SuperTD chapter 11 . 12/24/2007
How is he alive? How? Update soon!
Iccle Fairy chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
ooh ahh! such an exciting chapter! I thought Sai was dead? Ahh! Is that really him? So very exciting! Well done you! Keep it up! Fran *
SuperTD chapter 10 . 10/27/2007
No! Sai! No! No! No! NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo! How could you do this? You are so evil! There must be something that can save him, a big bouncy castle at the bottom?
Dachande663-ff chapter 10 . 10/25/2007
Woah, wasn't expecting that. This chapter was something else, tight, fast, just simply brilliant. Can't wait to see if Sai can recover from this. Keep on writing.
Mr.M7 chapter 10 . 10/25/2007
Woah.

Just wait a friggin' second there,

did he just do what I think he did?

Woah.