Reviews for Goodbye
muse d'amour chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
aw, is this about patrick? it's so sad, but i love it.

my favorite part: Where life tasted like Chapstick and the only thiing I breathed in was Old Spice. And again, that was the only thiing I could smell. Old Spice, Old Spice, Old Spice.

:]
is.it.a.dream chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
this was a little confusing, but really good and bittersweet.

my favorite was "Where life tasted like Chapstick and the only thiing I breathed in was Old Spice."

very beautiful.
rouquinamour chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
a little...too simplistic. you should add in a little bit more detail, just so that the audience can make connections, because it's slightly confusing... otherwise, I enjoyed the reminiscing.
Sophelia chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
nicely written ]

-there were several particular lines that stuck out to me nicely, such as "We had mastered our photo pose together, and it was perfect-but we'd only done it twice" and especially the last part, "something had ended just as quickly as something had started, leaving room for another start." that was a great way to end it.

-my suggestion is (if you plan to edit this) that you might want to make the intro paragraph a little clearer. for a moment, i thought "you" was a guy, because of "We couldn't get you and Lindsey together," which I interpreted figuratively. ]