Reviews for Crushing Light Fixtures
Itamidome chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Wow.

That's all I can really think of to say. This is extremely powerful and can easily leave one speechless.
TeaWithOnions chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Wow, a really powerful peace. I love the emotion and the imagery. Its all wonderfully executed. I especially love the third stanza. It's so sad, but beautiful. This is going on my favorites.

Thanks for the review!
anders8 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Oh my God! The amount of good poetry I'm discovering on FictionPress is astounding! This poem is like the shattered glass it describes. It is jagged, glittering, engrossing. Wow.
Nonya Soum chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Forgetting isn't easy because remembering, though sometimes painful, can be beautiful. Letting go, but appreciating where someone lands is cool. Great job!

Write on!
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Wow. So tragic, but so beautiful. This is definitely one of my favorite pieces. Excellent, excellent work!
hide your eyes chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
That was so sad.

'you hardly remember cold winter nights and touching stars'

Took my breath away.
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Ashelin, your writing is magical honestly. Every single one I read just makes me want to read another, and another, and so on. You are unbelievable at this, please keep it up, whenever I'm having a writers block I read your work I won't lie, it's just so crisp and metaphorical, it's just incredible. Seriously.
SirScott chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Nice poem. Sad, but in a good way.

SirScott
Toxic.Industrial.Waste chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I think this is one of my favorite poems ever! It was painfully beautiful and tragically romantic. I wish i could pick out a favorite stanza -but I loved them all.

"If glass could cry I’m sure the room would flood"

That line is so beautiful.

The last line truly touches the heart of any person who has loved someone without it in return. Beautiful. Just...beautiful.
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Wow, this one is really good. You use such beautiful and sharp words that the reader can really picture the scene, although the details are up to our own imaginations. My favourite line was 'Rainbow moon reflections lost in nightmares'.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
"If glass could cry I’m sure the room would flood

Become an ocean of underwater enchantment"

I love those lines. Awesome poem, as always.

Rowan.
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Wow beautifully written, "If glass could cry I’m sure the room would flood

Become an ocean of underwater enchantment

Mosaics turn to rust and mold" i loved that.