Reviews for Rainy Day Loving
A Moment In The Rain chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
aww that was really cute! I loved it!
Shadow's Eve chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Okay, I know this is just a one-shot, but I wanted to point out just a tiny detail that I think you can fix. 'Logan rolls his eyes, "Yeah, I know. So do you want to come out or not?" ' I think that right after the word so, you should put a few periods, or a comma. As in, "So . . ." or "So,". I just thought I'd tell you that. And other than a few other minor grammar mistakes, you did a good job and I thought it was really sweet. AW . . .
musicnoteXOXO chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Cute and sweet. Perfect and in the rain!
x3life chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
aw this was so cute )
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
The ending is most definitely abrupt; the whole story is very playful and sweet and suddenly they fall on top of each other and kiss. I feel like the romance was really kinda forced, and also, as Jekodama said, I think you should've stuck with past tense. The writing felt a bit awkward (there were quite a few grammar moments) as well.

Generally, it's cute and sweet and fluffy. (: I'm glad woodstock1969 added this to our c2.
jekodama chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Well, it's sweet, but as lovely as it might be, I think that you should change the tense and write it in past. Also, you should revise your use of punctuation marks, because I feel that there are parts where the flow can be improved with the appropiate ones. As for the story itself, good characterization, even if it was really short, they had good chemistry.
Rischel chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I really like it. It's what a lot of people read stories for. But the good thing about yours is that we don't have to read all the extra stuff just to get to the good part. Yay you!
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Aww..this is cute
KrazyRachie chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
oh! yay!
criti-sized chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
This short was very nice and tender in its own way. I like the descriptions of both Ella and Logan, and the short introductions of the other people that didn't play a part but made a point.

It was new for me to read a story in present tense, but I'm never judgemental on these things, so it was very good to see a change in narrations.

The ending of the short was a bit abrupt and felt kind of rushed, but it fit. I mean what else can be said about a kiss, or leading up to it. After it happens, it's over,lol.

Interesting short.

C.S.
Delerious chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Its very the ending was kinda abrupt.
The.Most.Beautiful.Lie chapter 1 . 8/26/2007