Reviews for Kiss from a Rose
p chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
please please update! I love this
lolgirl94 chapter 14 . 3/27/2010
omgosh this has got to be my ALL TIME FAVORITVE version of the dan and bekah stories! :) it's so adorable! i thought it was cute how they dressed up as super man and wonder woman hehe, and idk..i just like it better how they're bonding over the loss of their younger siblings in this version, instead of worrying about alice's drug/alcohol problems, allie e.d., or that ass brian haha. anyways, i think your an AH-MAZING author, and i know you haven't updated this story in a rlly long time, but..idk..i just hope someday you continue with it cause it rlly is great )
Winter's Tale chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I love everything about this story. But then again I love pretty much everything about your other Rose and Dan stories too...

Your stories are all fantastic but so far (out of the few I've read) this one is my favorite. Though I still need to get around to reading the rest of your stories about this pair...

Well to finish this review off I'd like to say that I sure do hope you continue this story.
n.p-simmons chapter 14 . 1/18/2010
This is an interesting variation, I like it a lot but I haven't really got much to judge off of... I haven't read the Original story yet *I plan to in the next five mins, lol...* ... but I have read The Obstinate Rose and am reading your newest, Romancing the Rose.

I think the tension between the two is better in this one, and it gets to the point very quickly, which is what I like about it.

I hope you continue with this alternate version, it should be interesting to see where it goes...
Elyanna Night chapter 15 . 8/12/2008
oh, thank GODS it's not over! you have to get them together BEFORE she's 18, then have them get caught! that'd be exciting! i haven't read one of those before! they've all been mushy happy endings where the girl grows up and marries her teach'. BE UNIQUE! UPDATE SOON!

Elyn
Justagirl9311 chapter 15 . 5/21/2008
Aw I love this story, I wish you'd update it! I really really really love it!
Phantom'sLuv chapter 15 . 3/13/2008
Wow, this was an AMAZING chapter. Please tell me you'll update again, please? Its so good!

Phantom'sLuv
crazy4thesun chapter 15 . 11/13/2007
Great story so far. Some advice... Try not to have so much about religion in the story, or else post a warning in the summary that it contains religious content, because not everyone believes in God and you don't want to offend the ones who don't. Anyways, i love your story, can't wait to find out what happens between them next. Story is being added to favorites!
Spirella chapter 15 . 11/10/2007
I love reading all the different versions of stories you've written about Rose and Dan. They're strangely addictive and I'm working my way through them. It's strange that somehow, they all end up being very different, whilst staying true to the characters you've created. You're an amazing writer. Keep it up!
Young Love chapter 15 . 11/5/2007
is this the last chapter?
grapejuice65 chapter 15 . 11/4/2007
i love this story! its absolutely wonderful and i cant wait for the next chapter!
hellokittygirl chapter 15 . 11/1/2007
normally i'd just add this to my story alert and not comment, but i LOVE this story! hehe. this last chapter just blew me away, seriously. you're an awesome writer, and this deserves so many more reviews. i really, really hope you update soon, 'cause i want to know what happens between them. )

-lqd
StrawberryKisses08 chapter 15 . 11/1/2007
Sorry for not replying before...it was getting really tense and I was waiting for this chapter so I could comment on what I think.

I think...wow. Amazingly written
under the influence chapter 15 . 11/1/2007
"Hands to Heaven" is one of my favorite 80's songs! It'll be interesting to see how they act at school.

I think it's rather obvious that you have readers...
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 15 . 10/31/2007
This chapter would never have happened in the light of day. Daylight causes people to see things differently, and Dan would never have let this happen. He would have thought things through, not been easily swayed; he would have acted responsibly. But it's NOT daytime. It's night, which often makes people do crazy things. That's what i love so much about your characters. They're human, and whether you intend them to be or not, their actions and the consequences are realistic. What a bittersweet chapter this was though. So sad. An end before a beginning. It was almost like a dream. It'll probably seem like that to Bekah when she wakes up the next morning. Night does that to people too.

You are most definitely NOT writing for just yourself. You're writing for me too, and a whole lot of other fans. I can't wait to see how you follow up this chapter. Update soon please.

Marie