Reviews for Kiss from a Rose
Avatre2010 chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
A little late, I'll admit, but here's my thoughts on those emails. I think they flow very well, but they seem more like instant messaging in some spots. That's just me, tho.
Raven of Ice chapter 12 . 8/2/2007
One grammar thing...

tried to stay in sink with his small

should by sync, I believe. Great, as usual.
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 14 . 8/1/2007
Oh! That was so sickeningly sad! I just ... there was so much hope, but i wanted to cry! I like the way this is happening though. This is the first 'major' change we've seen in this, so i'm excited as to what will happen next. I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter ... chapterS. I just love the way you write. Keep it up!

Lady Knight 1512 chapter 12 . 8/1/2007
I know i've read this at least once before, but i still found myself hoping that it wasn't a dream. *sigh* So unfair. I suppose that shows what a good writer you are though. Even though i know it, i still react as i should. Once again, Dan-in-the-box made me laugh. :) K, i have to read the rest!

Gazeller chapter 14 . 8/1/2007
Ah oh man I dont get all worked up over any stories. but yours has got me all excited and all e i cant wait for the next one to come out. ive been reading these like they're a drug. I dont know what you did but your doing it great, keep writing dont keep me waiting long haha

xox Gabi
StrawberryKisses08 chapter 14 . 8/1/2007
oh dear o.o; I really hope they kiss!
StrawberryKisses08 chapter 13 . 7/31/2007
I like this one! ] Update soon!
BookPrincess chapter 12 . 7/31/2007
I like it. However, it's a bit preachy and a bit...drenched in suicidal thoughts. It's nice, but I think you could leave out a bit of the suicidal stuff and crying.
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 11 . 7/29/2007
Hi! When i got your second PM, i got SO excited, to see you'd begun another version. They're always new in some way, and i've just finished the chaps! I like how you're going to take this one slower. The tension will be unbearable, but it'll be a different tension from the other stories. I love this chapter actually, in any version. In my mind, Dan giving Bekah his number is a turning point in the story. Things change after this. I'm excited about seeing how things play out here. Will there be more class scenes in this version, coz that's something i always wanted to see. They're totally falling for each other, but they have to behave differently in front of the class. You do it well, but i'd like to see more development (or 'screen time') in that area. As for emails, i think they're fine. Nothing to worry about. Now, update soon please!

Raven of Ice chapter 11 . 7/28/2007
Hey there. They seem maybe a little forced, and it didn't sound like Dan to me when he was handing out suggestions-you know, in front of the couch with dad, etc. But, maybe thats just me. Anyway, ive enjoyed reading your works; keep it up!
Bright-headed Warrior chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Wow. I really like it. I can't wait to see what happens with Bekah and Dan. Update soon.
Pretty Persistent chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Ooh, I'm thinking I'll like this one. :)

Need I read the first 16/17 chapters?

I'll catch up on The Rose and Young Teacher soon...I just got back from vacation!
Avatre2010 chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
I'm really starting to like this story, and I think I'll go back and find the other one that you mentioned and read it too. Keep writing!
Wolf Wonderer chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I like it, please keep going.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3