Reviews for A Fleeting Dance
Wolf Wonderer chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
What happened to the other girl who wasn't too interested in dancing? You wrote about half of it about both the girls like they were both a big part of your story.

I don't know, maybr if you had the other girl come up to the guy and we find out they are dating and then he thinks that last thought, that would work. I'm sorry, that was the only bad part I saw in this, it was really rather good.
RomanticForestPrincess chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
i really liked it. it flowed very nicely and it was very interesting. ur descriptions r very good. i loved it. :)

Romi
Fractured Illusion chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I love the way you portray certain scenes! Everything just fits, and I loved this Lana character because I could envision her before easily. Her personality was conveyed quite well and just... Everything is so wonderful!
Nadinerdrgz chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
THAT WAS CUTE DO SOME MORE SOON
Queen Anabella chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I think the thing I most love about your short stories is the ending. It's inconclusive, but who really has perfect, conclusive endings, really?

You're now on my favorite authors, btw. There's just something about your writing that I really connect to.
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
aw, great piece. Happy until she was gone, then it became sort of bittersweet. Keep it up :)

Faith