Reviews for Too Cold for March
Cracked Sky Ceiling chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I love how you work in details. They just come along naturally, like objects in a picture; you never wave them in the reader's face. You may have taken the fragmentation a bit far, but not so far that it didn't still give a wonderful feeling of detatchment and timelessness. Bravo.
someone's sideshow chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I wanna read the other one now!

For some reason, this reminded me of a story that I wrote once involving a bench...although it had nothing else in common with this.

Knowing you, then reading your writings, is weird. You are only the second fictionpress author I have ever met in real life. D

Go you!

P.S. I just opened my flash drive and found a story on there that I had started, but stopped. It is called "Faye". lol
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I really quite like this. Ambiguous is always interesting. Nice job, especially with the thoughts in brackets. :D
Wolf Wonderer chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
You can really write a short story.
Lady Rainwind chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That's... sad.. *sniff* Good job! I'm off to read the sequel now!
Fractured Illusion chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Wow. This was really captivating and highly gripping. I like descriptions that just ran so smoothly (I wish I could do that ) The mood of melancholy was definitely captured. I take it this person was visiting a grave then? Beautifully conveyed! Kudos on writing this one! *off to read the sequel now!*
Queen Anabella chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Are you tired of my reviews, yet? Let me tell you-I usually don't leave reviews.

This one was very good as well. I wish I could go more in depth with my review, but I'm just so sleepy and tired. Keep writing, alright?