Reviews for Against the World
Affair chapter 31 . 11/24/2011
And... I think I've read all your stories.. Finally.

My favorite part of this story was the humor, so many funny moments :)

And my second favorite is the characters! ... Excluding all the Goodings and Cougar Gent.
Affair chapter 30 . 11/24/2011
I'm shocked that during this entire story Jason hasn't gotten beaten up.. Though he is improving I still heavily dislike him.

Jasmine.. Is random.
Affair chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
How amusing, at this point Cassandra might mistake her name for fuck or hell, they're used so very often in this chapter.

I love Isabella, she is so amusingly scary XD But the Goodings.. Ughhhhh
psychotic-cat17 chapter 31 . 4/6/2011
I think the thing that I enjoyed the most about this story was that it was about a person's life. A somewhat unconventional life because of the kind of family she has, but that just makes it more interesting. Isabel's relationship with Jason was difficult to understand throughout most of the story, but the progress that they made by the end was impressive. I really loved how Isabel interacted with the different members of her family because each required something slightly different from her. Her relationship with Jasmine was the complete opposite of her relationship with Jason, as she got along great with Jasmine in the beginning and then things went sour as things progressed. I was very satisfied with the ending as I thought that the most exciting parts of the story were the fight sequences, particularly the family tournaments. I felt like I needed to see Isabel finally beat her mother and live up to her destiny.

Within this story I see a lot of themes that you expounded upon in your works that came after it. This story was well done but took on a lot, which could have easily been broken down into separate stories. I enjoyed the complexities of life that you wrote about and feel very satisfied with the story. I guess what I mean is that it is complete and does not leave me wanting more. There are no unanswered questions to me and the growth of Isabel, though not complete, is unquestioningly going to continue (even though the story itself is over).

As always, thank you for writing and I very hope that you will continue for many years to come.

Guppy
psychotic-cat17 chapter 11 . 3/30/2011
So I'm only a third of the way through this story, but I'm just compelled to leave a short review. Isabel and Jason seem to have absolutely nothing in common and their relationship continues to infuriate me. I'm saying it's not believable, because I have been acquainted with people who have nothing in common and are still in a relationship (but at least they were often nice to each other).

I am enjoying the chapter titles, as some of them fondly remind me of Dante's Inferno.

I also have no idea where this story is going, perhaps because my brain refuses to try right now. Onward I go. And I shall wait to review again until the end, as I usually do.
Itachi aprentice chapter 31 . 5/1/2010
Great work. what a sad sound when it ends.
Itachi aprentice chapter 18 . 5/1/2010
Itachi aprentice chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
Itachi aprentice chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
Onira chapter 31 . 11/7/2009
Hi there, long time fan, first time reviewer. I just have to say that I really liked this story. I absolutely love the Han family, especially Isabella. I did not expect the lesbian twist, but I liked it. I did not like Jason, at all, all though it is nice that he matured to the point that they lived happily ever after.

Keep up the good work! (And don't forget to write more fanfiction!)
Possible-Gooding chapter 30 . 10/13/2009
Starving,

Nice Chapter, I like seeing that Isabel may just be getting her life togethor. Now, I still don't like Jason, but what can you do eh? At least he seems hellbent on not being a complete dick.

I look forwards to the end,

Your fan,

Possible-Gooding chapter 29 . 8/21/2009
Starving,

hm, I have mixed feelings about this chapter. I loved the part with her showing the mob down, though it was an incredibly pathetic attempt by someone who had seen her in action, it seemed sloppy of him.

As to the break up, well- I liked her, but Jasmine was a brat, but I really don't want to see this end with Jason (Though he is slightly less of an ass now then in other books)

Maybe bring Kane in? Ah, that is just wishful thinking on my part.

Whatever you do, I'm sure it'll be good.

Your Fan,

Rachel chapter 29 . 8/19/2009
Ugh.

No more Jasmine?

Well, that definitely sucks.

Thats kind of one of the reasons why i'm keeping up with this story.

D:
Possible-Gooding chapter 28 . 8/7/2009
Starving,

Well, not much for me to say but I simply love The Han family. Sometimes Kat gets annoying, but I think that is intentional.

Jasmine now... hm, she is an interesting one. I am just worried how the father will react when (not if) he finds out.

Jason is worrying me as well. He seems to be getting nostalgic. The last time he was like this, it was in Something's Gotta give, and he screwed up Hadrian.

While I doubt he'll be able to woo Cassandra, he proably will cause problems or Isabel/Jasmine.

Will he be the one who tells Jasmine's Father?

Very good story so far,

Leanna chapter 28 . 8/5/2009
Oh my gosh.

I pray that Isabel does not go back to Jason..

I will cry I actually like Jasmine even if she is alittle whiney.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »