Reviews for I'll Love You Forever
liquid-dreams-139 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
wow. so sad. for some reason i love sad stories with sad endings and sad people. and this was one of the best one-shots ive read! love it! great job!

and what a coincidence. i too have a character named Jay. Jared actually but that was his nickname. and he too died.

poor Jays. we keep killing them! ahahaha

great story! keep it up!

XD
Qzie chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That was wonderful. It made me all sad inside, but the good kind of sad that you get from reading these sorts of things. It was very well done, but it's a little vague about where Jay went, but maybe that was intentional. It almost sounds like he died. Is that what happened? The pregnancy was a very nice touch. You pulled it off quite well. All in all, wonderful oneshot. -Qzie
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
so sad, touching. nicely written. would be awesome if you continued it.

keep writing
The Candle Thief chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Me will critique. 'Kay?

In the first paragraph, you used 'crumpled' twice. Use a different word, like 'wrinkled' when describing the dress.

And...that's all I could find. I dunno why, I'm just not good at critiquing today. *shrug* Consider it an off day for me.

I really liked this. Truly, I did. You're a wonderful writer I think, and you hooked me in with the imagery in the first few paragraphs. And I really truly felt like he loved her, it was sweet. But I'm kinda wondering what happened to him? Hm...was he killed?
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
*sniffles* Oh, I think I'm going to cry. Me and my bloody emotions. *sniffs again* That was really sweet. *bursts into tears*

Anyhow, thanks for the review! I'm really, really glad you liked my piece (well, really more of a rant, hm). Feel free (hint, hint) to look at any of my other pieces!

Rowan.