Reviews for I'd Rather be Anti Social
criti-sized chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
Wow, I guess Chad's happines has returned, and he just has serious issues with English, lol. But the rest of his group is just as eccentric as him. I forgot the detail earlier that Chad's shirt was tucked into his pants, but I guess it's just him and his buddies seperate choice of style. Yeah, Joey definitely doesn't fit into the group.

"“Yeah! And I’ll kick your flat ass too!” Lol, another crack on his flat ass. It must be true.

Wow, though Chad seems to sensitive he's a jerk as well. It was quite odd and funny that they were arguing over him just because it started as who would be able to be dungeon master. And pooru Jimmy, another weirdo with his feelings hurt in the end of a chapter.

criti-sized chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
I wonder what you really have in store for Chad, like what his real place in the story is. I'm not sure of course now, except that he's the annoying guy that's willing to bother the kid that loves being anti-social.

Well, we figure one way or another he would've found out his name, like Chad stated, so I guess it was just better that he found it out through roll. And oh boy, the teacher had to have everybody stand up and introdcue themselves. I remember my first day of college my professor for one of my classes had evrybody do that. And here I was thinking that they onyl did stuff like that in highschool, before I moved to RI, the teachers didn't bother to know what you were interested in.

And okay, the encounter with the teacher was very highschool-ish, but I guess it fits. I'm wondering if the teacher is gay from the way he acts, but you'll probably exlain that later.

As well as Chad, I wouldn't have expected him to be so emotional, it doesn't quite fit his happier side that was entirely expressed earlier, but nonetheless, the chapter was good.

To the next one.

Always Being Different chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
It was an amusing chapter, though not one of your best. Joey said too much in my personal opinion, but I suppose he's one of those guys who doesn't mind talking as long as he can't be seen talking. The Chad guy is really beginning to remind me of a best friend I once had. Let's just say he's the reason I'm an anti social today. My advice to Joey: Move!
sdavis2k chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
Hilarious entertaining read. While it doesn't really have a plot, just a series of really bad experiences for the narrator Joey, I think it was terribly amusing.
criti-sized chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Wow, and I guess his siter just gets weirder and weirder as the story progresses.

"“Shh! Can’t talk! I’m meditating!”" That had me laughing. It's like she'snot supposed to be saying anything, but she said something to him. I guess to alert him of what she was doing since he tripped over her.

Lol, his mother's appearance into the story is as hiliarious as his sister's was. A mini lasso? I hope it comes in handy later on. Then she yelled at him when he refused silently, I guess that makes her a normal mother, cause mine used to do that a lot, but my mother's eccentric.

Wow, his schedule almost reads like a college scedule only minus al the number in it to tell you what level it is exactly. Lol.

And then this new character apporoached out of nowhere, it's odd when people come out of nowhere and they want to be friends with you. I tend to have that problem, and I'm not anti-social completely, but I'm not exactly always nice.

This guy, Chad, is as weird as his family, I guess that means that his new forced friend is going to fit perfectly with his family.

Nice chapter. I can't review the next one just yet, but I hope to get to it before I have to return to my college classes Tuesday. I should have plenty of time among with the thousands of other reviews I have to give to other people.

criti-sized chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I had see your story before on FP in the humor section and was interested in it, but never got around to reviewing it unitl now.

The story is quite humourous in its own way, which is good. There aren't amny stories that can accomplish humour without making ti sound forced.

The main character, Joey, is a humourous aspect in himself. His low attitude that eh acrries about himself all the time is what makes him, of course, himself. And we can figure thatit's because of his family, as you had it, though it's probably him in fact.

The beginning of the story is nice how it introduces itself through his journal, then takes off into him narrating.

Maybe I'm just as odd as him, but his sister having friends and animals in the house is odd. There are certain animals that are acceptable to be in the house, but a goat and monkey, that would be taking it a bit too far. And his parents allow this? Wow, is all I can think of. But the story woldn't be what it is without some quirky bits in it.

The grammar in the story is in a little need of fixin', but who's isn't. That's the way I feel about it, nobody's perfect. I think there were a few parts where you changed tenses, but other than that, the first chapter had me laughing.

On to the next chapter.

Always Being Different chapter 7 . 8/28/2007
I'm so glad you're writing this. The daily adventures of an anti social have to be told, and the last couple of chapters does a great job at this. I love how all the characters are somehow attracted to this character despite his hatred of them all. My favorite part was when Penelope dragged Joey into the "secluded woods". I don't know of anyone who goes to a school by a secluded wood. It wouldn't be my preferred spot for a date, but it works in this story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
J.D. Nichols chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
LMFAO. I love it. Friggin hilarious.
Eric-san chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
LMAO x 2.3

- The teacher should randomly die at the end of the story :D
Lady Aether chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
It was short but it made me laugh.
Zephyr-wings chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
A sequel? for plotless humor? That only works in America! Oh wait, then you are in luck! This chapter was pretty funny. I wonder what would happen next?
James Michaelis chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
Very well written, but Mr. Dirkson is a bit...er...creepy. That's good.

Keep up the good work.
Lady Aether chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
I am thoroughly amused.
James Michaelis chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
Aha! Now it comes to peril! Or, at least it should be, considering the way you described Penelope. Well-written.
James Michaelis chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
This was perhaps the funniest chapter I've read so far. I like the story.
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »