Reviews for I'd Rather be Anti Social
Zephyr-wings chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
LOL, Joey was put on sale. I wonder what he'll do. Will he go along with it or go back to his wacky household?
James Michaelis chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
First attempt with humor, eh? It's very good, but I've only read the first two chapters. I'll read more.
Eric-san chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
LMAO. She seemed pretty... Pretty Ugly. Keep updating or you shall lose your life. *cocks gun*
Zephyr-wings chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
Oh oh, he spoke, now they'll be able to recognize his voice. now he won't be able to escape him.
Zephyr-wings chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
Thanks for the warning since i don't really go for pointless humor but i think i'll stick around for a little while longer.
Zephyr-wings chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
short doesn't even begin to describe it, but it was great fun.
Zephyr-wings chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
Joey's family definitely are nuts! Hippies freak me out (i have nothing against them as long as they stay the hell away from me). And yeah, his life is definitely sucking right now. Which is why I want to read more!
Zephyr-wings chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I love high school stories! Everyone thinks of it as hell/escape from home. LOL
Le Tranquille chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Good job. Given the fact that this is your first shot at humor, its great! Great job!
dropping dew chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
O.k., the teacher was a little unbelievable but hey, it was still halarious.
dropping dew chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
HA! That was really funny. "Take my mini lasso..." Ha! Keep it up, I'll keep reading.
Always Being Different chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
That was great. Yet another wacky character to drive Joey crazy. The scary thing is, I think I know her. Or at least, I know the type. Keep up the good work!
Always Being Different chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Oh my gosh! This is so stupid yet so thoroughly enjoyable. The characters are so wacky, which would normally turn me off, but you pull it off so well. Keep updating! I don't think I can get enough.
writing-addict77 chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
Luckily I do enjoy pointless humor. Nicely done, poor Joey.
writing-addict77 chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Did I say sorry for being late with my reviews? If not, I so sorry!

That was a good chapter, poor creepy bastard.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »