Reviews for I'd Rather be Anti Social
writing-addict77 chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Poor Joey. I'll keep going in a minute.
writing-addict77 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wow. I like it so far. Nice psycho family.
Eric-san chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
It seems to me like Joey wil be one of 'them' near the end lol. I still love the story, keep updating!(Or the hobo will drink your blod)
Lady Aether chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
Well, it is funny; I'll give you that. But I'm still not certain where you're going with this. I guess I'll keep reading and find out. Update soon, 'kay.
Eric-san chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
HAHAHA! The teacher is a girl at heart... Or is a girl, but doesn't tell anyone...

I LOVED this chapter, I choked on the lack of air in my lungs (Owie)

I'm waiting for the next update!
hito ga ii chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
That was realy good its slightly worrying to think that i know some one like Chad. I can't wait to read some more. hito~x~
Eric-san chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
XD XD XD, Gay, Socially Retarded, and Had the same schedule. I feel bad for poor Joey! Hehe, keep updating, I'm waiting. :D
Eric-san chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
If it were possible, my eyes got even wider as I saw my dad jump off the couch and do a body slam right down on the coffee table . . . breaking it. He just jumped right back up raising his arms in the air. “Oh yeah!”

When I read that, I laughed out loud and my mom gave me a strange look. Loved the story :D I'm not sure what you have planned for the next chapter, but it's on my alert list :D
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4