Reviews for Doing the Doodie Work
KathrynSwan chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
Peter Hast the musician?
Eloise chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
In general, you've got to be the most realistic and brilliant writer I've ever met. You've got an incredible way of characterizing the characters in your stories. Not only that, I adore your black humor, your characters, the way you write, and all of your stories. "Doing the Doodie Work" may be my favorite story, but then again, I love "Dear Imagination" and "Just Like a Fruitcake" too. Anywho, Jon is cute as hell, and I love Henry. The boys in your stories are so realistic. I mean, shit, in every story I've read it seems like the boy is too girly, or too well-spoken to be real. Or, if they do use slang, it sounds awkward and very much like "Hi, I'm a female author trying to speak like a male and failing horribly." You, however, flesh out your characters and their dialogue flawlessly. It made me giggle and wince when Jon thought Bevin was "stacked", though no boy would rave about a girl's personality or something like that. And the fact that you hate Twilight and made a hilariously, well-written parody of it makes me want to marry you. "Just Like a Fruitcake" is competing for the spot of my favorite Loly Darko story. Derek may be a major douchebag, but he's hilarious and I love him. And "Darko" as in Donnie Darko, right? If so, we're totally getting hitched. Like, now.
Larry Schmergenbergen chapter 13 . 2/11/2010
Ha.

Frank the bunny..

Gotta love him XD
Whouda chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
Ahahaha,

This is great.
Your Execution chapter 24 . 10/7/2009
This is really good. I doubt your going to update because it hasnt been updated since 2008. I really wanna know but happens. Oh well, im going to go read something else youve written.
Alornia chapter 24 . 9/29/2009
Ok, I just read a story that you recently completed and I really liked it, so I went to your profile to see what else you've done. I started on this one not noticing that it wasn't finished, but now that I've hit the last chapter and then looked at the last update which was in 2008, I want to know what happens. Every time I start to think I've figured it out, something happens to throw me off again. Please keep going on this story!
Tempus Frangit chapter 24 . 12/25/2008
I don't even want to try figuring out what's going on (well, my guess is that the Maudits are cursed, looks like learning French isn't a complete waste of time ;)) , but this is seriously interesting. Plus, no grammar, spelling etc mistakes, which is awesome. The characters are well-thought out, and the humor is wild (though I wouldn't have figured out the Peter Hast thing in a lifetime xD). I hope you go on and update :)
The Geek in the Pink chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Hi.

Update.

Now.

Alright then.

Bye.
fagmuffin chapter 24 . 9/4/2008
gah!

update soon please, ive been reading this story for forever, and it's seriously one of my favorites.

i used to review this under the name of spasticimpulses, so yeah.
keladry rose chapter 24 . 8/25/2008
i admit, i have no idea where this story is going, why have i spent the last 3 hours reading this damn thing?. but hey it rocks :) keep writing
Anatomical Liberation chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
This. Is. Awesome! I just wanted to say that ]
jammi chapter 24 . 6/25/2008
You know I love your work, but this story is confusing me, lol. I'm assuming it has something to do with demons but apart from that I am lost. Amused [like at that 'Before Whitey starts burning crosses' comment] but still lost.

I do like the fact that you're not afraid to comment on things that people would notice in real life, if your the minority somewhere you'll notice, it doesn't even have anything to do with being racist, it's just human nature.
StradiNette chapter 23 . 6/20/2008
Great chapter, really intense. I can't wait for the next one!

"From the Humane Society this time because those conformist bastards at the pet shop think we’re killing rabbits." That makes me laugh every time I think about it.
StradiNette chapter 11 . 6/20/2008
I know this chapter isn't recent, but I'm just now reading it.

For the Peter Hast joke - is it some kind of Biblical reference for Peter the apostle?
jammi chapter 23 . 6/4/2008
Probably should've reread this since I'm a bit confused/forgot some of hte main platers, lol, but I caught up eventually and I like the way this chapter started in a very normal highschool day type of way then ended with Jon having a strange fit.
99 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »