Reviews for Doing the Doodie Work
Unknowning chapter 19 . 8/14/2007
Wow, that napkin thing was weird. Jon seemed kind of unattractive in the last two chapters with the drinking and throwing up, but it's realistic haha. Bevin's awesome as always. Haha, Burger King is just as conformist as McDonald's, maybe just not on a world wide scale. That thing with conformists and non conformists really cracks me up. Oh, and thanks for replying to my last review :] It doesn't really matter which story, you can just pick whichever one catches your attention. Or eeny, meeny, miny, moe always helps me choose things, haha. Great chapter, and that creepy voice saying her brother's name was really creepy. And I still like Jon, barfing and all haha.
SpasticImpulses chapter 18 . 8/13/2007
I love your stories.

I truely do.

but this one so far is my definate favorite.

]]

and I do think its a werewolf type thing.

maybe not a traditional werewolf,

but something along those lines, none the less.

probably more like the Lycans in underworld...
its raining purple elephants chapter 18 . 8/13/2007
my friend forced me to play DDR and I ended up falling, it was funny. I didnt notice anything wrong. oh well.
Alice0Lucy0Raven0Solay chapter 18 . 8/13/2007
oo! oo! oo! oo! next chappie! next chappie! next chappie! :D
The Breakdancing Ninja chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
Dude, that's fucked up-I wonder what happened to Ripper? Maybe he was hearing a frequency or something and led Meg along to whatever it was that was at the church. I'm freaked out that there's going to be some portal thing.

This chapter was pretty frenzied, I think. It was a fast read but it also seemed weird and hollow. No doubt because Jon's dog got freaking axed or something, which I understand. But the narrative seems weird.

No, no, no. What was really weird was reading Jon stammer. That freaked me out more than anything else. Usually he's calm, collected, and a badass. But yeah, a boy and his dog, man. Inseparable.

I'm hoping that Bev's mom won't go nuts. I still like Lisa a lot though. Dude, if something bad happens to her, I'd get pretty upset. She's a good kid, you know?

And maybe Lardy is friends with Fluffy in an alternate world. roflmao

(dude, I think I'm the 50th review!)
Some Stranger chapter 17 . 8/11/2007
Well, I'm still hell-bent on Cupacabra so...I might not be the best person to ask. I would go with the obvious answer of werewolf, but that'd just be too conformist. Haha.

This chapter had me totally laughing my ass off. The whole DDR-thing is so fucking funny. That scene between River and Toby was just priceless.

I totally suck at DDR and think the whole game is just completely idiotic, so this was hilarious.
Weirderest chapter 17 . 8/11/2007
I swear, its NOT a CARDBOARD BOX!

That line stops me from feeling like a retard EVERYTIME.

You write amazingly well!
Alice0Lucy0Raven0Solay chapter 17 . 8/11/2007
thats lovely. i'm tempted to write 'i swear its a cardboard box!' now. thanks. :3 mwahahahahahahahahahaha. i have no idea why i'm laughing... before i make myself even more of a retard, good bye.
Unknowning chapter 17 . 8/11/2007
Again, not much action but I still like the chapter. I suck at DDR, so I can relate to Bevin haha. Bevin's a pretty cool character. She really is normal and does lead a normal life. Hm, I don't quite understand Jon. He seems pretty cool about everything, a bit too cool...? He seems to keep somet things to himself...I don't know. I still have no idea what "it" is, none whatsoever. Toby and his "gang" make me laugh.
The Breakdancing Ninja chapter 9 . 8/11/2007
Er, a dog: Jon?

Twins' bedrooms: maybe they're animorphs.

Who is the old man? Is he like, a spirit guide from the other realm or something? I don't know shit about the supernatural, but, yeah. Now I'm all curious.

[Jesus… flying over a city?] ROFL! i actually snorted at this one. this was great

[“I dunno. He just said to follow, but I didn’t. I was afraid.”] This was an awesome place to end the section. I really like it when sections end this way; it's meaningful, eerie, but also candid.

[“Good job!” he says, nudging me. He’s a real idiot.] lmfao Whenever she calls someone a freak, nerd, or idiot, I'm rolling

Dude, seeing someone like Catherine wig out is fucking classic.

[“What do you think it was?” Rodney asks darkly. “Was it a conformist?”

“Shut up,” Jon tells him reflexively.] Without Jon and Bev, man, I don't know. It wouldn't feel right. I'm glad they're here.

I'm wondering what kind of story this is, really-I mean, dude, it could be anything and I'll still read ten million chapters of it. But now I wanna know.
majormeggie chapter 16 . 8/10/2007
this is really really great :]

and all of Rodney's references to "conformists" are hilarious.

ciao,

Meggie
Exquisite Enigma chapter 14 . 8/10/2007
Granger...hehehehe i keep noticing Harry Potter things...the end of the series made me sad.
Alice0Lucy0Raven0Solay chapter 16 . 8/10/2007
lol. this is a fun chappie... justin's sister sounds like one that would rape him in the middle of the night... creepy... i really do like this story so far, but, like a hangover, i cant get over dear imagination... i love christopher so! :3 please update both stories quickly so i can enjoy them both. *sniffle* poor lynn... ;)
Unknowning chapter 16 . 8/10/2007
There wasn't too much action in this chapter like usual, but I still liked it. I like how Bevin says in a matter of fact way that she's going to die, when she's approaching her brother's room, haha.
Weirderest chapter 16 . 8/10/2007