Reviews for Doing the Doodie Work
Unknowning chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
I really like this story. It's interesting and well-written. I'm wondering what's coming next so update soon :]
Fractious chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
Whoa, I come back 1 or 2 days later and chapter 5 is already up. :o

-can't think of anything to type that would even look remotely close to being review-ish-

Pah, I so knew that it was going to be 'cupcakes'. xP
groovacious chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Poor Bev, her sister just waltz in and takes Jon's attention away from her. Lol, I'm a teeny bit afraid of dogs too...Continue!
groovacious chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
Great,continue.
groovacious chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
This is so good! It reminds me a bit of donnie darko, a movie which I didn't understand until I went on the internet and searched for a word by word help guide...lol. You probably heard of it, by the look of your screename. Keep going!
groovacious chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Wow. Wow. I'm so amazed at how completely great and uncliche this story is. I've being looking for a good story to read for weeks! This is excellent and I applaud you for your originality. I love Bev's personality, and Barbie's isn't bad either, I also love Henry's youthness (if that's a word) and need to fit in. I also like Jon-I find him kind of funny. 0kay, now I'm off to read the other chapters. Keep writing!
Fractious chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
Finally, something I actually want to read when I'm NOT bored. x3

Usually I can't read present tense stories without going cross-eyed (whether it's an IQ thing or just my attention span remains to be seen), but I actually didn't notice that you were using that format until, well...now.

Love the story so far; keep writing/updating! -
hail.the.bloocheese chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
interesting start... im intrigued. lol
whisperwar chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
its funny...thats for sure.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7