Reviews for Why?
Lilyre and Livvyg chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Long-distance high five, fellow poet! Sorry, this just reminds me so much of how I feel around some of my "friends". It perfectly describes what happens: the laughing and all that, but then when something big happens, I don't know, I'm not told, the person who is guaranteed to tell the world is the first to know, but me, who will tell no one, learns from person on the lowest rung of the group. If I am told at all. This is the stuff that happened shortly before I wrote "Betrayal of Friends". Again, I really enjoyed this. I have the exact same questions about so many of my "friends". May your pen never run out of ink!

Livvyg
BlackWindHowls chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
You know what's funny (but not in the 'haha' sort of way)? As I read this poem, it really reminded me of how I felt when I wrote the few poems I have up on Fiction Press, which deal with the same kind of thing.

That said, I liked the poem.
Tigere47 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Love the poem. I compleatly know how you feel. It's really tough to deal with.
socks-lost chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I know how that feels and it sucks cuz like what you hit the nail on the head good job and i bet alot of people can relate to this keep it up
SleepwithaSmile chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I feel exactly the same way, i asked myself those questions all the time when i was in school. Ecspecially the last one and the one above it, well now i'm home schooled so i guess it doesn't matter because i don't see them anymore, why, its because i can barley head through the door.