Reviews for Justin
123454321 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
In the first line, 'I'm told' doesn's seem to fit with the rest of the voice of this piece.

The last line is my favorite; 'I don't blink', it just seems so final.

-J.A.

Courtesy of the review marathon (link on page).
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I like this... the italics are great.. and the piece is beautiful
Pesadilla Mortal chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I think it takes alot of courage and talent to fit so much emotion into so few words.

This is raw, I love it. .word stands out.
Definition chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Wow.

Every word in this poem holds a powerful meaning, and once put together, it creates one mesmerizing piece. Well done!
randompoetry chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Powerful. The italicizing of the spoken words is somehow striking, makes it more upsetting in a way, like its something you are trying to hold. I liked the last line, and how you said wholes as like a double meaning. Nice.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This poem, for it's shortness, is complicated. Or maybe I'm just making it more than it's supposed to be. I like to think you hide miniature philosophies in every word, but I guess that's an unrealistic thought. It's just every time I read this it seems to burn deeper into me, like I can see your eyes and feel your thoughts in my bloodstream, though in reality I don't have a clue, do I? Forever intriguing I must say. And thank you for your review, I'm glad that I am maturing in my poetry. Maybe one day I will baffle people as much as you do us.
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This is a complex as anything written by you in the past, but there is something more to this, a feeling like the narrator herself is confused about what is being said. Dark and complicated.
DarkBlysse chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Very well done. It almost felt like an (extremely) short piece of prose, really.
Orrionna chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
narration or poem

This was definatly emo-driven.

"I don't blink." adds suspence.