Reviews for Classroom
lijuan chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010

FreakierThanThou chapter 10 . 1/23/2008
Student Service? What's that? Like a Teacher's Assistant or something?

Still lovin' the characters, they're all so quirky and amazingly wonderfuly. I like Reagan's obsession with saving the chairs from Allie. “Tooth and freakin’ nail!” He's such a freak.

Neat how Camille is getting better at typing. Although I'm still a little bit confused about why their class is so incredibly small, that's the only thing that makes sense for the story. They probably just have a tiny school. And you probably explained this already and I just don't remember.

The only problem I have with this chapter is that it's way too short. It makes me sad. I wanna read more! ;)

Keep writing,

-Freaky
Serom Kim chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
There are only three words to describe this chapter: Best. Ending. Ever.

I liked the way you described how nobody spoke because their jaws were all on the floor. Allie is the new student service? Strange ... wonder how it'll go.

Can't believe that this chapter was updated three days ago ... I missed it!
BeautifulAssassin chapter 10 . 1/20/2008
The chair-stealer is the new student service...are we going to find out why she steals chairs? Or does she really collect furniture?
BeautifulAssassin chapter 9 . 1/10/2008
Yay! You updated! Chair stealer? Wow...They ending was funny..."It was mine"...why the frig does she steal chairs?

update soon?
Serom Kim chapter 9 . 12/16/2007
Finally updated, eh? Interesting ... chair-stealers, never would have thought of that. I liked the ending where Camille says, "It was mine."
FreakierThanThou chapter 9 . 12/16/2007
You're back! You updated! I love you for this, just so you know. I was just thinking the other day "Why is 'Classroom' never update? I miss it so much!" And then you did.

Okay, now I'm actually going to review, instead of just rant about how amazing it is. Except, of course, that's going to be my entire review. You know it.

I really like the addition of the Chair-Stealing Menace. Could it be... plot? I want to know why she steals the chairs, and why she only does it after being sent on an errand. I'm curious. And hilarified, as usual.

Great job. I'd review longer, but I don't really have time right now. I hope you get the next chapter up soon!

Keep writing,