Reviews for Chronicles of ER
Femme chapter 13 . 7/20/2008
I usually give some sort of criticism, and such, but-

I love it.

I really don't think there's much wrong, of course there's the 'reread it' for spelling, grammar and the likes, but yadda yadda that's normal stuff.

The story just keeps getting better and better with each chapter! Eva isn't a perfect character which is SO WONDERFUL. She's brash and headstrong, a very good character set on a mission.

It's easy to read, I get a real nice picture of whats happening... although I was just a wee bit confused about the whole wind thing with the flying and the falling... but yeah.

And how is Ishia flying? I understand he's a Demon. Is it like superman flying or what? It is the same as how Eva did right?

Ishia is my favorite person... demon-person so far(aside from Eva of course)! He can fly! :D

Please, update son, I dont know how long I can take the suspense ;_;

By the way nice cliffy on this chapter.

Your newly devoted reviewer,

Femme

If I have time I'll review the other previous chaps, most definitely the ones to come though!
TheMangaWriter chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
It's good- very descriptive.
towirygmail.com chapter 12 . 3/18/2008
what happened to the rest of it,it's not finished yet.
PenName SN chapter 10 . 12/23/2007
HEY! Welcome back to the land of the living. Have fun doing whatever it was you were doing? Anyways, this is an awesome chapter, it's good to know you're still going to update.

Uhhm, try adding a bit more description, maybe? You lost me for a moment when you described the colour being dragged away from the tree. I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but hey, that's what reviews are for, right? Anyways, yeah, that's pretty much it. A few more sentences, paragraphs, would have been nice, but it's all good. And yeah, that's about it. More description, that's definitely something to work on. But other than that, it's fine.

Poodles for now,

PenName SN chapter 9 . 9/22/2007
No, no, no, no, NO! Why must you always cut it off at the very interesting parts? Grawh. I need to read more. It's very attention grasping, it's really a shame nobody else is bothering to read, or review if that's the case. 'Cause this story definitely deserves a review for every chapter.

Hah! No offense, but I just thought of the greatest parody for this story. Of course, if someone were to write it, it would be more of a mock towards you... But anyways, yeah. I really like this chapter.

Awwh. I'm sad. No more chapters for a while? \

Hah. My friends are probably going to think me so annoying for complaining to them about how 'this awesome story isn't being updated'. Oh well.

Good luck with it.

And I guess, until you update again.

And if you do get it published, good luck. I'll definitely be looking for it.

Would it be called the Chronicles of the ER? Anyways, yeah.

That's my bit for this.

But, seriously, until next time -

PenName SN chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
YAY! Eva kicked Enrique and Pierre's butts! WHO! That is awesome. Update, update, update! I'm itching to read more! So, what's up with Pierre? Talking to his horse... I think he has issues. xDD

'Oi with the poodles!

Ahh, my head hurts. Never hit yourself over the head with a glass salad-dressing bottle. It hurts like Hell. Trust me. I think I bruised my head... (( Anyways, yeah. I've gots to go.

But I'll be back to review the next chapter. Even if it's only me that reviews. People really are ignorant. Ignoring an awesome story right here... ahh, well. Their loss.

Hn. Yupp. Gots to goes.

Until next time,

PenName SN chapter 7 . 8/30/2007
Squick! Another chapter! YAY!

Anyways, this was short, and interesting. Pierre is an interesting one. Ahuhaha. Oh wow, that sounded funny. Anyways, this is awesome. YAY SHADE! THE KIND-OF FLYING HORSE! Haha. I want one now. DD

Ahh, I love it. I love it. And this is going to be short, sorry.

-yawn- Need sleep.

PenName SN chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
No. Evil. Evil. Evil. Evil. And did I mention, evil? You're not supposed to cut someone off at an exciting point. Garr. I want more. Okay. My computer face is waving, unless my eyes are just bugged. Anyways, yay. Another chapter.

Sorry I couldn't review earlier. Got cut off from the internet, and then my sister went all crazy, and stabbed me in the ear. Whoppee, right? Yes, well, now I have another hole in my ear.

Anyways, yeash. [I know, I have a weird family.] Ahh. I want more of this story. Oh. Gnolls, warlocks, mages, witches, sorceresses/sorcerers, and yeah... wow. This is quite something. I'd definitely get this published if I were you. Sadly, I'm not, so all I can say is: GO PUBLISH THIS. Even if it's only me that likes it. There's gotta be some other people as screwed up as me who likes odd fantasy things that are... awesome. Haha. Yes. I know, that sounds bad. Blargh. I'm being thrown off the computer, and my eyesight is failing. So, I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

PenName SN chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
Ahaha. Another chapter. Another chapter. Yay. I love you. I swear I do. Keep updating. This chapter was... a little... odd. Not quite sure how to put it. I didn't really get it, but maybe it's because I'm sleep deprived. So I'll come back in a day or two, when I'm not sleep deprived and half hallucinating. Okay. I think that sounds good. Okay. Well, this is an interesting chapter. Colours! Yayy. I love colours. They're prety. Kinda sad, though. Gosh, I hate it when people do stuff like that. [Pierre Enrique] It makes me mad beyond believe. I don't know why, though. Maybe it's because people say I have a choice, and then as soon as I make it, someone else does something that will compromise that choice, and make me unhappy, or do something deliberately against my word, even if it's to help me. But then again, being sleep deprived is like being intoxicated. You have no idea what your saying. But I think, I thinketh. Haha, I think. XP Never thought I'd hear myself say that. Oh God. Anyways, I was trying to say... what was I trying to say? I can't remember. But anyways, yeah. I think I'm hallucinating. Oh. I want chocolate cookies. Be right back. I have to get myself one.

Okay. Back. What was I going to say... what was I going to say?

Right! I know. Do I? Yes. I do.

Anyways, I think it makes me mad because most people are arrogant asses, who are TRYING to save someone else, instead of watching their own butts. Grah. But then again, I'm a stubborn ass that hates getting help from others. So I don't know. x]

Hn. Hn. Hn. I like pie.

And uhhn... yeah. That's about it.

Until next time, Savvy.

Smog. As always.
PenName SN chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
Eihe. Evil, evil, evil author[ess]! No. Cliffs suck... even if they're small ones, like that. But they still suck! Grah. I need more of your story. Dangit. It's... addicting in its own way. Unless I'm just freakishly weird like that, and nobody else gets hooked on stories. But I dunno. Moving on. Magic-rape? Haha, I love that. That is awesome. Rahzen... that's an interesting word... kinda like Ra'azac. [Not sure if that's how you spell it, haven't read those books in almost a year now.] Arhhf. Update. Update. Update. Or I'll have to send my evil rats of hell [that are really hamsters of hell, that aren't really from hell] on you! Wuahahahaha! Okay. I'm good now. But seriously, update. Update so I can read and review some more! -sque- I love good stories. They make me want to write. Even the bad stories make me want to write because they're so bad. Yayy. So I can write now. Shesh. Sorry, I'm rambling again. xDD So, anyways, awesome chapter. I LOVE THE MAGIC-RAPE!
PenName SN chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
YAY! Another chapter. I can't believe it, I can't believe it, I can't believe it. Another chapter! Hurrah. Hurrah. There is hope in the world.

Yeesh. I'm over-dramatic.

I'm surprised, though, that you haven't got more reviews already. This story is beyond amazing... if plagiarism was against the law, I'd so definitely have already written a story that was almost identical to this. xP Heh. Anyways, yeah. You could make the paragraphs a little smaller, but that's just my opinion. You don't have to do anything about it, but yeah. Ooh. I'm itching to read the next chapters. Grah. Okay. Since I'm wasting precious time of yours, I'll be off. Hrah-har-har.

Dasha Grae chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Very interesting beginning. I must say that, while the story has the potential to be something really great, you should probably go over a few things first.

1. Add a little more detail.

2. Spell check

3. Reread the story to catch some of the minor mistakes.

As I said, good story but could use a little work. I really did enjoy reading it and I hope it just continues to get better from here on

Kozo