Reviews for Looks Like Rayne
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
THIS IS AMAZING!
fairies and snapple chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
This is so interesting! I really hope you continue. Rayne is just so completely adorable.
i-see-faeries chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
Aw, I've always loved Rayne and Bel. Adorable characters. Glad to see this.
Burlesque Graffiti chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Aww! Rayne and Bel are my faves! They're so adorable. I should be ashamed when I say that because I so desperately want to read a raunchy sex scene with them in it. XD

I hope one day when you have the time, you'll continue with this. It's wonderful so far. I laughed a lot actually, because I finished Wererise on your livejournal and I noted how everything Bel said was right and nearly everything Rayne said was wrong. Cute.

Good work as always! :D
tmelange1 chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
This story is riveting. I hope you get back to it one day.
TheColorOfTheInvisible chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
You stoped it? Oh, no. Please, don't!

(you know me from LiveJournal, i'm your brazilian fan who try to write in english.)
InSilverShadows chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
ACK. A flaw!

"He dumped the potatoes into the water and quickly washed off the dirt before leading Belaeden back inside and upstairs. He points out his room, and then the spare room – Wynnd’s old room - across the hall. Belaeden steps inside without a word and shuts the door in Rayne’s face."

There's a big tense chance in this paragraph, into the present tense. It might be because the Once a Slaves are written in the present, but anyways, this story's so good, it ought to be perfect too. :P
InSilverShadows chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I'll be honest. Rayne is my favorite of all your characters, so it was delightful to get this little gem, but the title very nearly turned me off of it.
May47 chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
I've got to say, I love reading your writing. It's sorta hard for me to get into stories, but I've really loved yours and your characters. I hope you'll continue to update this story, because I'm really liking it, and I wait patiently for your published works! Good luck with all that by the way!
SerialXLain chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
Aw... Poor Bel... :(

But Sactaren's goods (...I so got something dirty out of that...) are going to save the day right?

xo
Valerie chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
Hi!

i'm a freind of Aysha (or snake in the grass) and I love all your stories, just figured i'd finally review and let you know!

Keep up the good work and congrats on gettng published!

-Valerie
AsiaLisek chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
... i'm a total fan. i love your stories, your characters, yer way of writing. when you publish, i'll be there. i. will. be. there. debit card in hand.

ridiculously talented lady, **hugs**

Joanna (asialisek)
SaraMaxine chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
OMG!

yay!

You rock!

So, I definately love this story, as much or, surprisingly, more than Magebreak.

Please update this as frequently as possible.

You get: Pop Rocks and Coke! For if you're ever contemplating suicide.
snarky fox chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
Oh my god! Update soon please! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! This is getting intense! I need more!

S. fox