Reviews for Working Title
bloodmoon15 chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
whot! i was sad when i treal;ized the mysterious person in the prologue was actually Arain, but then in this chapter therev was a queen RAINE, is that a spelling mistake or is there a queen raine and a missing princess Arain?

i like the character Crystal, was a little confused- is the little girl in the beginning with the red hair and freckles part of the story, or just the person to introduce the story? is there romance in this story or is it an action thingy? cuz i think it could be either or, maybe both, i dunno, all i know is that im a little confuused but a lot interested, and i hope you put up the next chapter soon.
bloodmoon15 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Hey, i actually liked this. at the beginning i was skeptical, and you use a lot of fancy sentence-things near the begining that make me think this is held in a "long time agho, in a land far far away" kind iof thing that i liked, but i loved the ending the best. for some reason the comp that im onm wont let me read ch. 2 but im excited to read it. the dark and mysterious brother leads me to believe he's hot, will we see him aagin?
Agapantha chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Great beginning, I especially liked 'vivd violet eyes' Normally I don't appreciate set-in-stone descriptions but I thought that was beautiful.

Well done.