Reviews for When Loveless Meets Hart
AnonymousReads chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
This is off to a great start and I can't wait to see what happens next. Their is nothing i hate more than unfinished stories. Update soon. Please. :)
Alixermixer chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I really liked the first story that you did with Janie and Mike and I really like that you continue with their story, a little bit on here. I hope that you continue on with this story as soon as you can.
xXmainstrememoXx chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
update!

please!

megz
ghurl00 chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Like the girl, very sarcastic! Update soon?
EchoedShadows chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
O.o... good story! I can't wait 'til the next chapter! LoL imagine her baby-sitting the twins... Hehe they'd be all over her!
EchoedShadows chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I took me 'til 2-3 paragraphs before the end of the chapter to figure out who this charactar was... and I'd just read the chapter mentioning her last night...
gulistanlik chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
So. It's been a year. But no worries, I just hope this isn't abandoned. D

Really like it by the way and wow Dana sure turned out to be a bit of a bitch.

This is going to be very interesting. D
Allie92 chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
i love dana she is great and widows peak isnt he a little young to be balding or am i thinking of the wrong thing ?update soon
Bellaria chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
ok very differnt and yet interesting
kingrankar76 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon Update soon ...
Effervescent Magnolia chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
Please update soon.
Alenor chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
heya, this was a great chappie. i can't wait for more to see what happens next Alenor.
PeterMoore chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
update really soon
CrazzzzyAWESOME chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
so cool that you have the minor characters from Janie and the Cretin in this story as the main characters.

KEEp Writing!