Reviews for When Loveless Meets Hart
Jool chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
Dana is so cool! Very original. Love all three guys! Who will tame this shrew? Great start, can't wait for more. Love Janie & her Cretin. The twins are adorable. Hope to read more of them. Thanks. Reminder: MORE, MORE, MORE!
unconnected14 chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Loved the post. Update soon please!
phelps112 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
i like it so far, so will it be nate or jhonnie, or some other guy that she gets with? Also is she friends with Karina? It seemed like it.
Callisto Jean chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This is weird...I remember giving you a very very long detailed review...where'd it go?

I found you again (after no having heard from you for a long time *ahem*ahem* I shall restrain from asking where you disappeared to) when I was craving for some Cretin. Then I remembered your sequel...which you have not updated. Are ever going to? I love Dana. She's different from what I expected and I really want to see more of her. Its great to see Nat and Johnny from a very different perspective. I want to have a reunion with Janie and her Cretin but I really want to read about Dana's love interest!

Btw how do you pronounce her name? My sister has the same name but hers is Da as in dad. Is Dana said as Day-na?
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
i like where you're heading with this story. nate seems like he could be a future friend, or at least... more of an aquaintence :D. ho ho, i wonder at her future romantic interest
elisefey chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Hey! I really like that you're telling this story from a perspective that's different from Natalie and Jhonny. And the fact that Dana calls herself the villian of their story. It really makes it feel fresh and new. Cool stuff.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
never read this before. i like ti, but what is the plot? becasue i cant think that she will fall for her frined but the moron perhaps?
pfeiffer chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
ok... so the wittle kids are no longer wittle?

who's gonna end up with who this time?
Alenor chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
hmm ok then...i don't recall dana hart sorry but it doesn't matter. i'm all good with reading about her. cya later Alenor.
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Twas interesting, although you had a few grammar issues and you kept spelling Johnny wrong. Lol. But yeah, looking good so far. :D
Izella G chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Dude, wow. That was the completely bitchy side I could be if I was pissed of more than once a week. _ I loved the begginning as well!

I remember Dana, looks like she grew some balls. What's more ironic is how Nate is the same nickname as the guy I used to fancy. Random? I know _

Please update soon!