Reviews for A Writer Divided Against Herself
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
LOL! Haven't we all had those days! I'm SO adding this to my C2!

Write on!
abbyswrittenworld chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Sometimes I feel my brain does the exact same thing. This was so funny. I really loved it.
Fractured Illusion chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Amusing, and I liked the two personalities and opinions constantly clashing

Though is script even allowed? Wouldn't it be more proper to write it out like normal dialog?
Always Being Different chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That kept me entertained. Internal conflicts are always the most interesting types, especially when conveyed externally. I can completely relate to this, except my internal dialogue would be more like:

Me: That's a stupid idea!

Internal writer: Sit down and shut up!

Me: Yes master.

I really enjoyed it and keep up the good work.
sarobando chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
wow! this was a really good piece, you really captured the tension between the writer's two sides. it's a well written piece and hilarious! Totally a piece that everyone should read!
chocole chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
You've inspired me to have a small chat with my little inner self. Is it really that different?

Next time I end up in the wrong place at the wrong time I will go on and say: "My clone made me do it! Please spare me!".

It was very amusing I spilled my tea all over the table.

Oh God better end it here, a very well done job!
Andrew Keith chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Dear God, this is the most hilarious peice of literature I have ever seen! I'm able to relate to this in so many ways with the random times of having good ideas or the times I have a bit of Writers' Block. I really love how you put this together, especially when you brought back the tree idea in the last part of the conversation.

A Must Read ).