Reviews for A Commonplace, Cliché Ridden, Comedic Carrying On
paint you wings chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
I really like this story, and it's awesome. You haven't updated for a while, but I'm looking forward to an update! I've never actually thought of having a fictionpress acount, because like many others I remain obsessed with ff. It's hard to believe that you think you can grow out of ffnet. I think it's a lot easier for me to write a fanfic about HP, rather than an assignment my teacher gave. I write for HP, because I write with passion, because I love it. I don't know why I'm ranting, but I just..it feels good to let it out. Sorry. Maybe one day, I'll see your writing on books. I might not know, but it'll be the Peachy Papayas from fanfiction. Keep writing, and maybe, once you've published your novels, you'll want to return to the website that helped you grow. :)
Restlessdreamerxoxo chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
I really like this story! I hope you update soon

Irish is cute ;)
il capitano chapter 7 . 11/26/2008
hey this story has a nice flow going so far

and r u trying to portray Aaron as a jerk? bcoz maybe then u should make him seem more cold in other ppls eyes

otherwise really nice and i like Irish

keep updating coz i'll be waiting (does that sound creepy or wat.. lol)
malloluvsya chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
I really do love you. This chapter had me almost crying I was laughing so hard. Barry hitting on Sabrina, I love it. And if Aaron and Rachel are going to get back together and do the nasty, I really hope it's not while they are together, or whatever they are. Irish is a sweetie, love him.
Counting Petals chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
I really hope Sab gets some sense soon and goes for Irish, instead. Because Aaron is sort of a jerk.
Renee LH Gowri chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
Wow. Fantastic writing once again. Kudos! :)

Poor Sab though, getting all hung-over like that and having Rachel the wicked witch of every-evil-place-on-earth steal her boyfriend. But then again, that's a good thing with Irish/Dwyer looking after her and all that, right?

But grr! I seriously wanted to kick Barry in the fruits basket for doing that! I can't believe that *bleep* did that. For a second, I thought he was going to date rape her and I was going to flame someone-you or the ever fictional character that is Barry Jamison-straight to hell and back.

And Gabriel? I wanted to bash that little monster in the head with both of those frying pans. Him and Barry just make me so mad! ROAR! And for getting me so mad at them and into the characters, you get another cookie. :) Yay!
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
i'm glad you updated. although irish is a pretty touchy-feely guy. i wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to get into sabbie's pants. meh. aaron's a douche. i hope she finds out what he was up to at the party, because her "boyfriend" didn't even keep tabs on her. anyway, again thank you for updating!
tstj chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
Love the whole light-heartedness of this story!

Update soon!

-adds story to my fav list-

D
givelifeyurall chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
hmm well i do like this story alot..

but i think the other one better.

only cuz olivia was less scattered-brain
Renee LH Gowri chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
Oh bejeebus. Have I told you how much I freaking love your story?

This is hilarious! I'm just loving Sabrina's love-daze and ignorance more and more!

But I honestly hate what seems to be coming! (Even though she will end up living happily ever after with her one true love if I'm even remotely right.) I just don't want to see Sabrina, after having fallen in love (no, not really) with her craziness and whatnot, to just break and be sad like that!

What I hate even more is how predictable it is though. But I guess it's too late to change its course now, huh?

I am patiently awaiting for the other chapters. Keep it going. You rock! :)
nonaccount chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
The nickname "Irish" reminds me of the book/movie Borstal Boy so, of course, I love it. Cute story. I like Sab's clutzy cluelessness. Chapter two with her "introduction" to Dwyer was especially funny. :)

What's with Aaron? Is he gay? Did he cheat horribly on Rachel? Guess I'll find out soon . . . .
malloluvsya chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
Don't you just hate the Rachel Summers of the world? Well, I do. I wish they would all jump off cliffs. but Sabrina can hopefully hold her own. I love how she just blurts things out, I feel more and more connected with her as each chapter is posted.
wookborm chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
OK, that was too short. Darlene needs party scene! NOW!

Please?

No rush, don't get PO'd...

BUT GOSH, WOMAN!

'Mazing story, BTW.

Irish is hot, Aaron's not.
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
aw D: i'm sorry you don't get that many reviews. i do like your story a lot though. it's very fun to read :] and i love how sabrina always transforms into hottie just for aaron lol.
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
HAHAHAH WOW omgosh. this chapter made me laugh lots. :] yay! i'm glad you updated :] onto the next chapter!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »