Reviews for So You Murder People for a Living?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
omg u gotta carry on writing this book its amazing. i wanna know wat happens next.
Laura chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
This is a really good story, good plot line and structure. It's a shame you haven't written more. I can see this turning into a brilliantly developed story.
Alanisaur chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Excellent plot cant wait to hear what happened to Lillians parents and whats Dom's back story.
DofD chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
More please.
DofD chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
I knew it!
Magicheart chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
The story is not done yet right! If I remember right this story was labled as humor as well as romance, but there hasn't been much of either. I love the story anyways though, espesialy the way I could tell what happend in Lillies life but it wasn't just an over veiw. It felt as if I was a detective and was slowly uncovering he past. I can't wait to see what happens next and I really Am curious as to what doms past is, what made him become a killer and why he reacted so strongly to the part where he thinks she killed he family. Please keep writi g this story! Thanks
DofD chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
I have a feeling there is a lot more too her story then you told.
DofD chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Yey it's finally letting my review. It kept saying error when I was trying to review the first chapter.

I absolutely love it so far.
RyomaPaola chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
I loved this story since I saw the title
Cura chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Hello :D This is my first time ever reviewing somebody's work, or rather just leaving a comment I guess, lol. But I wanted to say I really love this story, you really have something going here. Its completely amazing, and I love the characters, it's so surreal. I really wish you would update soon :/ I think you have an amazing talent, cause I absolutely love this story. Its brilliant :]
vicesofvirtues chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I've read some of your old work and I have to say, your writing has improved tremendously. Before, the plot was a lot more rushed but this story moves at a nice pace, with a lot of description. I can easily imagine the story you're telling. I hope you update!
Night-Rayne chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
oh wow, this is really good, I hope you update
Cris chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
aww, i'm feeling forgotten :P
choc me chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Hey ya! Are u planning on ever updating this story? Just curious cause I liked it.
The Latest Plague chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
wow... crazy... how is she still okay? she got shot TWICE! She either has some voodoo healing powers or friends in powerful places helping her. Someone must have fed the press that death story. I wonder who... I hope i'll find out soon! please try to update! for your newest fan. ;)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »