Reviews for Let's Pretend Again
Inflaming Kaliope chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Perfect... your writing is amazing, and I'm not exaggerating. Everything of yours I've read has been fantastic. I love this verse:

With my almost not quite red hair

Blue eyes that could never

Not ever in the forevers of life

Be as beautifully broken blue as yours

Amazing.
Jessie chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Every one I read is more piercing and fantastic. You are so much older than I thought you were. I want to share your poems with everyone. I feel an afinity with this one specifically, although it is only the third I have read. Beautiful. So this is what you have been hiding in your quietness all these years?
a beautiful somewhere chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Definitely more gritty than a lot of your other stuff, but it still retains the usual grace.

Long story short, I think this is bloody brilliant. Your writing just keeps getting better and better.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Wow, wonderfully bitter piece. You know, I was reading your profile and your note about not putting punctuation in, and I think it works with your style to not have punctuation. It's a very classical style in the sense that each line is its own thought, so I don't think you need punctuation in most cases (sometimes, there will be series in lines, like in "Love words hate words death notes and poetry" and that could use commas, and then the last line of this "Do you recognize me now" maybe could use a question mark, but I think it's actually more effective this way, because it's more of a statement, so I digress). Anyway, to the actual content of the poem. I love how you use "almost" in this, like you realize this is all just a fantasy. So nice. And I just love the line "Be as beautifully broken blue as yours" because of the insane alliteration. Hee. Keep writing! :)
silently watching chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
wow...that was great...raw, honest, beautiful...you are really talented and you really should keep writing, your wor is amazing. wow, this poem was astounding.

hope you are well,

silently watching
Definition chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Excuse me, I'm in awe for the moment.

I cannot stress how much this piece captured my heart. Completely. The whole poem itself is just (ohsovivid) and beyond powerful/intense. The only thing I'm a little concerned about is the general flow. The flow is a bit rough in a few places.

Other than that, just ... Wow.
SirScott chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
There was strong emotion in this poem. This is one of the best that I have read of your poems.

SirScott
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Every subject you write you manage to make it flawless. So much envy from my part. lol.
Karma.Rose chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
as cold as raw gets. this was amazing, passionate, and hurtful at the same time. what i'd do to write something like that. it was really great, i love it. thanks.

keep on writing, for my sake.

well done, stella x
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That was really incredible! Tragic and sad, but fascinating and very very well written. Truly excellent job, on my favorites.

the Stranger in the moonlight