Reviews for Demons of the Heart
Wooow chapter 7 . 1/11
You and your melodrama!
Ibbit chapter 36 . 10/12/2014
This was quite a beautiful story, but I didn't expect to read it in three days. I loved all the characters and their awkwardly and violently sappy moments with each other. I was constantly yelling at this character, or rooting for that one. I love how, overall, they tended to all be friends, or at least civil, with one another. I loved the idea of the demons having a animalistic nature, but I wish we would have seen more than just cats and one dog. I can't begin to tell you who was my favorite because they all were beautiful and I loved them (except deitrich, that bastard). Although, I will say that Cosette as a character was never really built upon, like the others. And lordy days, did every male have to be gay? I mean, I'm all for it, I signed up for, but dear god, not a single straight male in this pile. I had some hope for Mark, until he started getting picked on too.
On a finishing note, there were spelling and grammatical errors everywhere, but it only made it more amusing. I do hope you don't take this down and make me cry when it's no longer on my favorites page (happened twice already, from other authors), but if you decide to sell, I will not fault you for it and I wish you the best. Good luck with things.
ibbit
myst77 chapter 36 . 10/11/2014
You messed up the use of "than" and "then".

This story had the potential to be so much MORE. You are like this painter who is just one brush stroke away from making the perfect masterpiece, but at the last minute you ruined it...
All the best, though.
aynaarah chapter 36 . 10/3/2014
! your first story.. impressive... if your first story is like so how would the others be? you must be the best student wherever you are/were.. you have an amazing talent..
Guest chapter 36 . 7/24/2014
Hi,
I really enjoyed this story! Your writing style, plot, and great dialogue has really got me hooked. I've read this and Leviathan! already, and I've started Necropolis. I love how each of them have unique and interesting storylines. I hope you continue writing, you have so many interesting ideas!
Old fragrance chapter 36 . 4/14/2014
That was really great. I loved it :)

The first part was light, funny, enthralling. The second darker, and maybe a little too complicated. But there isn't really much to change. It's great.
It has a few flaws, but that's what makes it beautiful.
Great job.
Keep on writing, it's a gift. :)

(Sorry if I make mistakes, English is not my native language :) )
GrimIsaac chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This story is sadistic, but good.
rockspapersnscissors chapter 36 . 4/4/2014
Every so often you come across a writing, where the most bothersome thing is having to turn the page! XD

I LOVED EVERYTHING about this story!

From start to finish I was captivated, as someone who writes supernatural homoeroticas as well, I enjoyed your take on the demon mating affairs!

Great Job! :7

( * , * ) /

-RPS
Sneaky-Ninja-Muffin chapter 36 . 3/25/2014
WOW! That was a realy good story. It's amazing how you managed to juggle all of those characters and not get lost in the informations. Totaly amazing. :)
LesBeatles chapter 36 . 3/15/2014
This story is fucking great, too. Normally you'd think having so many different couples would be a pain in the ass to keep up with, but you managed to make each one dynamic and interesting enough to hold MY attention.

That says a lot right there, lol.

I love how possessive they all are. Seriously. Nice job. I don't think there are many people out there who can fit so many stories into one and still be fucking interesting.

Favorited! :)
A.Collins chapter 36 . 1/1/2014
When I first started reading this story, I wasn't sure I could continue because of the less than stellar writing. But the story was interesting, and so I continued. For that, I'm glad because I was soon sucked into the world of all these characters and their different journey, each maturing in their own ways.

The great thing about the ending, is that if you wanted, you could do a sequel with the main plot being about the resistence, and what happens to Mark and Ezekiel. I, for one, would definitely love to read it just as much as I loves reading this story.

Thank you for creating this story, because I know it's one that I will come back and reread every few months.

(If there already is a sequel, woops! I hadn't checked. I pressed review immediately after being sad DOTH was done)
Just helping chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
In a part of this chapter, it says something about zero sighing. I believe it should be changed to Riley :) it's in the part where Riley is trying to cheer up zero.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/26/2013
Are all these freaking commas supposed to be there or is it just some messed up glitch.
GrimIsaac chapter 25 . 10/22/2013
I can barely type this review after the last part
GrimIsaac chapter 4 . 10/21/2013