Reviews for Your Love is Enough: First Year
PyroTech chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
Gackt!
shunsuke.kun chapter 25 . 9/4/2009
wwah! it was so beautiful! it had everything in it: humour, angst, family...it's a really awesome story. good job :D
artmagus chapter 25 . 3/20/2009
i really liked your story but i think the story's time was going a bit too quick... Also after the rape you went right into love mode... i don't think anyone would want to have sex after being raped even if it was with their lover at least for some time

nevertheless as i said before i really liked it
Aud chapter 20 . 8/25/2008
First off, I'd like to reassure you that my anonymity is nothing suggestive of me being a troll. I don't have a fictionpress account, so leaving anonymous reviews is the best I can do.

I think you have a good premise, but I think you need to work a lot on developing a writing style that's more mature and easier to read. A lot of your passages are choppy, and lack flow and direction. Your dialogue, more often than not, is very awkward and unnatural. Your characters don't inspire empathy, and while they clearly have the foundations of their characterisation there, you need to flesh them out more to make them more believable.

Like I said-you have a good premise, but I think you need to improve your writing skills. If you want people to take your work seriously, it can't read like a rough copy conceptualization of a mediocre BL manga.

Sorry if this is too mean or too blatant or whatever-those are not my intentions. Just tryin' to be helpful.
itsukiloveskonosuke13 chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
i loved it , it was just message is just to cute.
Sonata Scroll chapter 19 . 6/29/2008
wah. you're breaking my heart.

a very sad moment...can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Shikokudarkstar chapter 19 . 6/28/2008
This chapter made me cry. T.T I hope you update soon. I enjoyed the story.
Sonata Scroll chapter 18 . 6/13/2008
I really love this story. It's refreshing and cute.

Can't wait to read more.
Lullaby Payne chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
...yay... :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
ah. steamy shower sex...gotta luv it!
JtheChosen1 chapter 15 . 3/12/2008
awesome story! this is very creative, i love ur characters! can't wait for the plot to pick up!
Lullaby Payne chapter 14 . 2/13/2008
URGH, I HATE YOU! Why'd it have to end there? O.O I'm so sad now... :(

Okay, Immature moment over. I loved it-it's cute, quick, and had me squealing the whole time. You add jsust enough background (or explanation, if that's easier to understand) so that I'm satisfied, but not bored. There was never a moment when I wasn't entertained and enthralled by how sweet the story was-with, of course, a tasteful dash of seriousness.

It reminds me of Sukisyo or something, a quick, fun, excaggerated story to spend my day with. Thanks for writing it-I'll definately be looking for more of your work.

Thanks again, and keep writing!
Guess who chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
A

(I like yelling) A

I love this, you know it, I can't wait 'til I can reach Ninen, but I wont until there's more to read, because otherwise I will pull my hair out waiting for more...

~~ME:)