Reviews for My Haiku Collection
Walter Alan chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Much too... straightforward. The whole purpose of haiku is to be obscure and make people think. All of these explain exactly what you are implying, making reading them horribly dull.
YasuRan chapter 23 . 2/5/2009
Can't really pick a favorite, I loved all of them :D. Keep up the great work!
Carmel March chapter 21 . 9/14/2008
Pretty, pretty, pretty :)
eine.hexe chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
I like this one very much, I think you've sketched the theme (Music) smoothly and nicely. Good job :)
403 Forbidden chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
This could use some more description. Also, the ending could be stronger and sum the poem up. Shameless plug: review marothon (link in profile)!
403 Forbidden chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I think this could use some punctuation and depth. I like the suspense because it is interesting. Shameless plug:review marathon, link in profile!
Counting Petals chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Review Marathon! (If you're confused, there's a link on my profile.)

This seemed to have a soothing quality to me, mostly evoked by the words "gentle" and "soft" in the first line, which made me like this. I also liked the image of a summer day, because even when it's not summer this haiku could remind you of how it's supposed to feel. Nicely done! )
Carmel March chapter 17 . 3/10/2008
Very pretty :)
Carmel March chapter 16 . 12/5/2007
Beautiful. Makes me want to go out and build snowmen :D

Carm
windy girl chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
I like this. It feels like this almost everyday during the spring and summer season, but no shade for me. That's what I get for living in a desert... Nice.

-pb
andthevineswillfollow chapter 16 . 11/19/2007
Pretty cool ;)
Carmel March chapter 15 . 11/11/2007
Superwonderful :) I love it!

Carm
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 15 . 11/1/2007
yay! Happy Halloween. Great haiku. Love it.
just dani chapter 14 . 10/25/2007
oh, i really like these

their rather calming...

i especially liked "his eyes", "impatient", and "sandpiper"

i can really relate to the first two, and i just

love the imagery in "sandpiper".

:]
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 14 . 10/25/2007
Did you do this one over? I don't remember what it was before, but I like it now. Good job. _