Reviews for My Sweet
AKlimesh chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I like it so far! I'll keep reading
aguynagirl chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
It was a nice ending albeit brief, it did as it says in your authors note feel more like a oneshot than an entire fic, which as I sit during a boring day at work, was just handy as a short story to keep me going. I enjoyed it and it's quietly intense dark nature. Keep up the good work and I'm sure I'll read/review more of your stuff again soon :).
aguynagirl chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Zoran is one sick vampire with his love slave, but it's an interesting development. Tough for Remiel when he doesn't know what's going on and all this is happening just as he was becoming a calming presence in Aurie's life again. Of course I'm hoping Zoran dies (really dies) now, but somehow his darkness and overseeing power seems to suggest he might not.

The idea of coming back to re-live things again to do them right is interesting, fingers crossed it goes well this time.
aguynagirl chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Ouch that was a nasty turn of events with Zoran using her like an old rag doll servant, but I guess he is supposed to be evil after all lol. Poor Aurora though. It was an interesting twist with Alex freeing her, hopefully she can take her revenge or something.

The dialogue always seems snappy so far, that's probably my favourite part. I wasn't completely sure about the "Can anyone guess who Remiel is to Zoran?" part. I can see why you wrote it like that, but I just think it could have been done without the quizzing of the reader, as I think it causes a momentary detachment from the story. Just a very minor complaint though, nothing that bothered me greatly.
aguynagirl chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
You can see the irresistable physical pull between the Zoran and Aurora, they're so desperate to fight it and yet so eager to embrace the pleasure of it. The twist of the effect Aurora's blood has on Zoran is interesting and I can't wait to see where that goes. Somehow I don't see her staying in a nunnery for long.

I'm not completely convinced about that announcing the omniscient point of view was needed, although I can see the reason for it considering the change in style.

This definitely has a quite dark and twisty nature to it, it definitely feels more old worldy and mystical in it's vampire nature and descriptions. It's all keeping me interested.
aguynagirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This was short but sweet. I liked the seductive pull Zoran has over Aurora, which is only enhanced by the forbidden nature of their relationship. The names seem very appropriate for two characters in a supernatural fic as well. Some of the mythology, which while it might not be new (I'm not sure) was new to me and gave this a nice difference to other vampire related stories.
Anatomical Liberation chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
Mysterious ending... I enjoyed this story, it was great! A beta would of made it better though, but it's still awesome.
Anatomical Liberation chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Aw, Remiel is so sweet! Is he going to die? The story is a bit fast, but it's still really good.
Anatomical Liberation chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Yay, good amount of character development here! Zoran seems like an interesting character, has a nice twist!
Anatomical Liberation chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
The names are really creative! But still sound like /real/ names, so that is fantastic. I'm liking the vampire thing here, I need a good vampire story... I don't understand some parts though, but at this moment (seeing as it's the first chapter) I won't stress that because my questions might be explained later - so for now, I'm liking the story!
what.the.pants chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
good story. the middle was a little confusing, but overall good. the plot was a little rushed and could be drawn out more.
CrimsonxShadows chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
I really enjoyed this story! Although, I was a little disappointed-and confused-with the way the end turned out. That's okay, though. I understood it for the most part. It was amazing, and I loved your descriptions and original pieces of vampirism. Very awesome! I'll be checking out other stories of yours as well!
Resentment chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Zoran reminds me of Zordon from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, but I love the names you use!
Dragon Soarer chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I don't have time to finish reading your story right now, but I probably will tomorrow. So far it's very good! Lots of details, descriptive writing... it's very well writen and the ideas are really good. I like the names too. Overall, you are a far better writer than I am. (I am actually surprised that you liked my story beginning [The Last Dragon]). Anyway, have a good day, and keep up the good writing!
DreamSweet chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
Aw so it did go somewhere better, nice ending.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »